Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Gear Shift Stuck in Park

Almost two years old post, that's when i bought my 2006 XLT. Have any of you noticed that during the issue, if the vehicle is tilted it happens more often? or is it just me. Am just ignoring it for two years as it happens rarely with me, but mostly when my vehicle is tilted, specially when the...
  2. D

DrJPB, Explorer 2006 XLT, Kuwait

Thanks, am planning a lift and will start with some LED's first, then for Xenon & projection. But I will take it easy as have no previous experience with exectronics. A lot to lern first, but am sure I can do it, as I believe I am technical enough. A lot to learn from experienced persons, such...
  3. D

DrJPB, Explorer 2006 XLT, Kuwait

Can be contacted in case you require any info that i may have, and i will be learning a lot on LED's and electronics, along with some minor mechanical stuff related to my Explorer. sabahmunir@hotmail.com cell: +965 94983938
  4. D

Hala, from Kuwait

That was my priviously owned 2nd Gen Ex, this is my current one :- Before & After :D
  5. D

Hala, from Kuwait

Thanks for the greetings guys, @Triton8273: Here you go:- What a beauty, isn't it? Still in it's original colour.
  6. D

2 problems,Dash Squeaking sound & Audio system LCD Lights

Ok, i got the answer for the second question, so this will be guide as well for the second one. Though still waiting for the first one. Now don't be upset as English is not my mother tongue, i know my explanation/guide is ______ (fill in the blanks). I checked net for some details, i did...
  7. D

2 problems,Dash Squeaking sound & Audio system LCD Lights

1. :- The factory installed Audio system (CD/Radio) LCD gone out. It first started with less illumination (dim) and now it's totally gone. the buttons shows light but LCD not, time, track info,etc, not appearing. 2. :- Squeaking sound from dash (area between AC switch and...
  8. D

Hala, from Kuwait

Hi, another explorer enthusiast just joined this great community. This is my second explorer (2006 XLT). My first Explorer was 1997 XLT, which served me well for 10 years, and i recently sold it and got this new model. Although it's bit disappointment for the new model, as it seems hollow from...
Back