Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Is this an APIM problem?

Thanks guys, will reset by pulling the fuse to see if that gives any different results. Thanks for the contact numbers Shaay, will give them a call tomorrow. Will report back as i go to update the threat and in case anyone comes across this issue.Thank you guys for your input.
  2. C

Is this an APIM problem?

Don't know what happen, but here is a link to the video.
  3. C

Where to buy oem running boards

not much, i'm in the Bahamas, not much salvage yards here. looking for salvage yards online.
  4. C

yeah, have not found it on ebay as yet.
  5. C

thanks jstorm001, but do you know or anyone knows if any site has them used to sell before i buy a new pair. trying to save some money. thanks
  6. C

Hey guys, want to know where i can find the oem running boards like what comes on the 04 limited explorer. need to replace mine and want the oem ones. thanks
  7. C

fog light bezel removal?

Thanks for the reply bigRondo.
  8. C

fog light bezel removal?

Hey guys, i know that the fog light bezel is held in place by quick nuts but i want to remove them to paint. whats the best way to remove them without breaking it. thanks
  9. C

a/c compressor issue

Hey guys, my a/c compressor sometimes turns on and then sometimes i have ti pop the hood and jiggle the clutch wire to get the compressor to turn on. I have had mechinecs tell me that i have to replace the entire compressor. any one had this issue and if so how did they solve it. thanks
  10. C

Money no object..need hid kit

Thanks for all the input, decided on ddm and will look at kryptonbulbs.com for faster service. i chose ddm because someone wants to buy my x now and dont want to make the price to high for them.
  11. C

thanks for the input guys. i have read alot on the ddm tuning hid kit. seems that alot of people have them and have no complaints. as the title says money no object, but i have no experience with hid kits so will go with the ddm since you guys have experienced them and they seem to be great...
  12. C

Hey guys, want a hid kit to replace low's and fog. searched alot of forums and went to alot a hid kit websites. found that prices vary from $30 to $150 a kit. should i buy relay harness, not sure which brand to get. looking for 8000 color. Those of you who have hid kit what is your experience on...
  13. C

changing rear sway bar bushing

Hey guys, anyone have any experience change rear sway bar bushings on 02 expo. being charged $180 to have them changed. would like to do it myself but need so sort of guide/tutorial. all help appreciated. thanks
  14. C

Third brake light

Hey guys, where can i find the oem high third brake light to buy. looking around the net but cant find it. thanks
  15. C

water sound

Hey guys, my 02 explorer has a water sound behind the glove compartment. when ever i turn left or right it sounds like rushing water. any idea what that could be and how to solve it. thanks
Back