Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

94 V6 a/c refrigerant line connections loose?

Thanks for the tips. I would like to get some help for this, not sure the auto hobby shop mech will be able/willing to help. I have a member card for AutoZone and they give me 10% discount for retired military on every purchase. The member card gives you a periodic $20 discount for every 5...
  2. K

gloomis-- I looked carefully throughout the area of the dryer... What I see is a nice tight set of nuts connecting the line out of the dryer to the tube that goes into the plastic hole in the front of the evaporator core. But the evap core hole is just a plastic opening, and it is not...
  3. K

Wish you lived closer!! I am in a hurt locker--I have no idea how my system came apart like that... oh, by the way, all you said about the oriface tube went right over my head. I have to figure out what parts I need to get the dryer remounted (and where to find them!) Many thanks for your...
  4. K

91-94 X Schematics / Diagrams

The bad links I'm talking about are the next 2-3 following the 93/94 diagram on your consolidated post.
  5. K

List of Useful Threads Complete 2nd Gen A/C Troubleshooting Thread

Where are the switches (low and high) located? Anyone post a picture for a 94 V6 EB?
  6. K

My 94 V6 EB has a/c problems. Compressor clutch is not engaging at all. I didnt use it at all last summer because the heater blower wasnt working. Eventually found and fixed the problem (blown relay in the pwr distr box under the hood). So now I have a fan that works, the heat works, the...
  7. K

Thank you! Next project, please?

Just used your site to help me troubleshoot my starter problem on my 94 Explorer 4x4 Eddie Bauer, and how to install it. MANY THANKS FOR THAT! Now I need help figuring out the problem with my a/c and internal climate fan blower... It is two problems really: The fan blower worked all winter...
Back