Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Live Stream of 2020 Ford Explorer Reveal

why is ford making Toyota Highlander?
  2. D

SYNC2 Map Update - Version A8

Warning ! I purchased A8 off ebay. It got replaced twice because both die after a week of use. The vendor ended up refunding my money. Btw, my MFT rebooted a few times during the incident. Now, back using my old A6 card.
  3. D

"NAV SD Card Fault"

Last week I purchased an a8 card from fleabay for $66
  4. D

LED Headlight Conversions

No, I went ahead modified the OEM cap.
  5. D

How to: Explorer LED Interior swap + Puddle Lamps DIY

forget DIY puddle led lights. I must of changed out at lest three times. I went with this a few months ago and no regret. $29 bucks is a hell of a price...
  6. D

Installing aftermarket DVD headrests

Where did you get it for $400 ?
  7. D

How to: Explorer LED Interior swap + Puddle Lamps DIY

I have the same problem with JDMASTAR for my puddle lights. I have replaced it three times so far. POS
  8. D

Explorer's Poor Headlights

Did you try to adjust the highlight higher? If you haven't it will make a huge different. if you're not sure what you're doing, take it to the dealer and tell them to adjust it to the highest legal setting. It should be free under warranty. Also, you can try to do the HIR 9011 swap and...
  9. D

Car seats question

You guys thing the second row don't work well with two or more rear facing car seats. Wait until you have three people sitting in the middle row. The seat belts criss crosses. WTF@$!
  10. D

2016 Ford Explorer vs Jeep Grand Cherokee

The 2016 JGC Summit is sweet. The Third row from the Explorer is pretty handy and useful.
  11. D

Ford Extended Service Plans (ESP)

Fact: per your recommendation 8 months ago from this forum, you mention he had the lowest price. I contacted two rivers and was quoted $150 higher then flood ford. Apples to Apples comparison. Purchase my 8 years 100k premium care coverage from Flood ford. Enough facts?
  12. D

Ford Extended Service Plans (ESP)

BS. http://www.floodfordesp.com
  13. D

HIDs vs LEDs 5th generation explorer

What kit did you buy from Amazon?
  14. D

Have anyone try this dust covers? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RQWYT3Y/ref=s9_simh_gw_p263_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=090S7D85ZXVWQ29C7K92&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2253014322&pf_rd_i=desktop
  15. D

were you able to put back the dust cover back on? I'm worry about condensation if they are not back on.
  16. D

Notchy Turn Signal Lever FIX

FYI. I took it to my local ford dealership (crossroad ford) and had absolutely no problem for them to replace the turn signal. What a huge difference !!
  17. D

2015 Ford ESP Changes

I purchased my 8 years ESP from FLOOD. Want to say thanks to everyone on this board
  18. D

2015 Ford ESP Changes

Thanks, I'm fully aware. Anyway, I contacted OP contact and my quotes are consistently $100 more then Flood. I am comparing apple to apple. Anyway, he does offer 6/12/24 months payment plan with no additional cost.
  19. D

Decision made on new Explorer!

I see you're from NJ. I would highly suggest you getting a 4WD. I lived in NC and it snow a few days out of a year. But, sad to say. This year I got stuck and it was embarrassing.
  20. D

2015 Ford ESP Changes

their prices are same as flood ford
  21. D

2015 Ford ESP Changes

My three years is coming up and I am looking at esp. Flood ford looks like they got the best price so far for 7/60k premium care plus first day for $885. Anyone know a better deal?
  22. D

Decent replacement headlight bulbs

you should try the 9011 (HIR1) bulbs. There is a noticeable difference.
  23. D

My Drivebright.com experience (HID and LED Swap)

How do you guys like the rear cargo led light? Any flickering issue? I am looking into getting a set Thanks http://drivebright.com/home/shop/explorer-led-dome-light-upgrade-single-button-cargo-area/
  24. D

Canbus or regular harness for HID?

thanks for your reply!
Back