Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 2

Show us your custom bumper photos!!

I really like this bumper. I'm looking for a different one for my 04. Do you by any chance have the plans for this?
  2. 2

Anyone Interested In Custom Exhaust?

Holy crap! I didn't even realize that until you pointed it out. It never hurts to bring back old posts I guess. Haha
  3. 2

Anyone Interested In Custom Exhaust?

We need more performance parts for our Explorers! I think its a great idea. Tomorrow I'm having a local shop put in my x pipe and dual borla s-type (stingers) with turn outs after the mufflers. I still have the 2 cats on the front but took the one out after the y pipe. Can't wait to hear it...
  4. 2

Side exit fender exhaust

I've always been a big fan of the side exit exhaust trim. Has the whole hotrod look going on. Let me know what you guys think. This is a horrible photoshop but it gets the idea across. Up close shot.
  5. 2

Rock Sliders

I love the way these look! I will definitely be removing my running boards and fabbing up a set of these here before long! What size tubing did you use? Awesome job by the way, bed liner is always a nice touch.
  6. 2

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Ok. Cool. I appreciate it!
  7. 2

Light bar behind grill (PICS)

Thanks! Sometimes I get flashed with just the low beams on, not very often though. And the fogs help quite a bit with the high beams. Generally the high beams are for long range and the fogs help with right in front of the vehicle, so you get the best of both worlds.
  8. 2

These pictures aren't very good at all. The little one was gettin fussy in the car so I was in a hurry. I will try to get some with a better camera, until then my phone will have to do. I can't get very good pictures of the front because my phone won't focus right, everything is overexposed.
  9. 2

Not a problem! Glad you guys like it. This is my first write up so bear with me.
  10. 2

Well.... originally the fog light function on my headlight switch went out. So I decided to just wire up a separate switch for my foglights. Now I can have all the lights on at once! It helps out quite a bit.
  11. 2

This is all I have for now. Took a few pics on my way home from work this morning. All of these are with the hi's, low's, fogs, and driving lights behind the grill on at the same time. It definitely puts out some light. I'll try to snap a few tonight and post them.
  12. 2

I've been searching around and haven't really seen anything on custom light bar brackets for mounting driving lights behind the grill, so I figured I would post pictures of mine. Let me know what you think. Lights and bracket all installed with the grill back on. Grill and black plastic...
  13. 2

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Thanks! Your tail lights look pretty good too! I'm liking that light bar you got. Nothing real fancy but gets the job done. Got a clean look to it. Looks good! Do you by any chance have pictures of the brackets that mount to the X?
  14. 2

Photos 3rd gen pic's

My work in progress... Blacked out tails and limo tint on everything but the windshield 6,000K Driving lights in the grill, 8,000K Hi's and Low's
Back