Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV

Fast cars are good on the ong and stright as long as you dont have to worry about pot holes and everything. lol
  2. D

Welcome back. if you would like to help and everything please let me know I could use every bit of help that I can get my good sir. And I know how you feel. I have been deplyed 3 time so far and willl be re-enlisting here soon. And let me say that i am sorry if my post are messed up. My tablet...
  3. D

I am wrking on trying to fix that but like I said I am am all new to this so please try to give me a little time.
  4. D

Still trying to figure out how to do that. If anyone has ideas on how to do it please let me know. Like I said I did 99% of that in less then a week. So far I think it aint that baad. I would lilke to thank feared100 and everyone else that has help me to bring this page up. More and more changes...
  5. D

if you want to be in charge off a certing part of the form please feel to start a like in there I have the background up just need to change a few things Gova you shoud have some rights right now I think please check and let me know. Thaank you everyone, and please work with n this. I...
  6. D

What is the web link to that ppic lol?
  7. D

A nice repeating background picture, if you want anything added such as Icons or anything else let me know make them up and tell me where you think they should go.
  8. D

Well just jump on the site make a name and start what you want, one that happenes I will be starting to appoint people to help out with the site.
  9. D

LOL thats what happens. I know the feeling. Thats why I try to get on at leastt twice a day if not more. Or check every time I get an e-mail.
  10. D

I understand and that can b change to meet what we need. I made the site as fast as I can and well yea sorry lol. I need more work on it.
  11. D

For the explosives, we cant talk about how to make them. If we talk about them and it is whith in the law and everythin I ee now problem.
  12. D

This is our site, and I will do anything I an to help with everyone. I can add Puerto Rico, and you can do one or both inless some one else would like to take control of one. But make an account and send me a message with what you would like to help with and we can see from there,
  13. D

Hi, I have created a forum on Forumotion and it would be great if you could come and have a look : http://zort.forumotion.com So it is sort of up. I could use some help. Let me know I will be trying to work on it in the next few days, and see how far I can get. Let me know
  14. D

LOL yes. I just need help and ideas to go with the site. I m the only one on this right now so any helo would be nice. Some things are there ll ready so sign up and looked everything over and go to where you would like to go and lets see if we can get this thing going.
  15. D

You know where the sites. Go and join, into your self and we can go from there.
  16. D

Sorrry about how i write. I am in a rush and more so on my phone doing alot of the building and everything. But if I start to get people on the site I can sttart to make some of them Mods and everything to help out and get things up and going.
  17. D

If some one can make the pics and load them up with a web link I can add them to the site. I am still trying to do alot of different things to the site suck as state reps per state, a section for all of our numbers and BOV types. and then a section where you can post just pictures of your BOV...
  18. D

I dont think that you could mke a background imange for the new site could you?
  19. D

You will have complete contro; over you own thing to track everything man. I wil give that to you
  20. D

Hi, I have created a forum on Forumotion and it would be great if you could come and have a look : http://zort.forumotion.com So it is sort of up. I could use some help. Let me know I will be trying to work on it in the next few days, and see how far I can get. Let me know
  21. D

Not a prob man. I am sure that I will let you know as soon as I can and get this up and running.
  22. D

I will see what I can do tomorrow, It might not be able to be done in one day but I will start tomorrow for everyone, and we can see what we can get going after that. Hows that sound for everyone?
  23. D

Does anyone know where or how to start up a new free fourm. am going to try to do it here sin if no one else wants to try
  24. D

So I have a Idea, I wish I could do one like they do for the games. We could build a leadership, and have other manger certian things on it to make things a little easyer for everything and everone you know. anyone know how to do it?
  25. D

Oh lol. Its all good no worries man. That is why I started mine and am trying to get it up and going
Back