Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

1993 explorer that I was offered for trade

trade didn't happen the guy wouldn't email the pics I needed before I would make the 2 1/2 hr drive one way
  2. D

dana 44 and 9 ?

thank you for the links very helpful and cool ideas
  3. D

dana 44 and 9 ?

has anyone ever had problems with a small 4x4 with full size axle under it with the tires out past the fenders. Have the cops gave anyone any problems I'm getting a explorer with bronco axles on it with 35 That will be On the road and off Probly 75% pavment and 25% off road Im just looking for a...
  4. D

Looks like I will be picking this up Monday. If everything goes alright.
  5. D

well the guy got back with me finally. The frame is 20" off the ground so it is legal for Michigan roads He still whats to trade so we will see what happens
  6. D

I don't think The trade is going to happen. They guy has not emailed me back and it has been 4 days
  7. D

Still waiting o the guy to email me back. He takes forever to email back.
  8. D

will do. The guy lives 1hr and 30 mins north of me so I want to make sure the frame height is no more then 24" or I can't drive it legally on the road...
  9. D

not yet still waiting on the guy who owns it to get me more information on it
  10. D

The guy got it in April and now he was some thing stock again I guess
  11. D

I was offered this solid axle lifted 1993 explorer solid axle from a 78-79 ford dana 44 & 9" 5.5 superlift 35" MT tires on 5x8 wagon wheels 4.0 v6 with auto trans Runs and drives great All disk breaks 189k body Around 60k drive train for my 1996 bronco. I have drop a but...
  12. D

2002 mercury

Im going to change the whole center section just want to make sure I get good one and not one with the same problem
  13. D

fuel problems

ty
  14. D

2002 mercury

I have the 3.73 rear I need to replace it as the wine from it is getting a lot louder Were is a good place to get one? I have been driving with that noise for 2 year now
  15. D

fuel problems

any help would be great
  16. D

fuel problems

I have been haveing problems with my gas gauge it stays on empty all the time even after a fill up.I put in a new fuel pump and stuff i the tank to day and still no fuel gauge still reads empty.Also I have the problem were you can pump the gas becuse it shuts the pump off.I have check the filler...
  17. D

what transmission will fit

we have a 2002 mecury mountaineer that is awd with the 4.0 v6 what year transmissions will fit it.I have almost 300000 mile on mine and it is starting to act up if you take off really fast...thanks Dan
  18. D

parting out 02 Mountaineer (pearl white 4.0 2wd)

how much for the driver side rear window regulater shipeed to 48430
  19. D

What kind of mileage is your 3rd gen getting?

2002 4.0 v 6 awd with 3.73 with 263000 miles we get 16.1 in the city and 21.1 on the high way at 70 mph with 245 75 16 tires
  20. D

were to get a 2002 rear diff

I need a 2002 mercury mountaineer rear diff with 3.73 limited slip Mine is getting really bad were can I get one cheap as Im out of work and my wife only works at a fast food place so money is very tight,Any help would be great thanks Dan you can email me at danwheeler660@yahoo.com im in fenton...
  21. D

2002 mercury mountaineer gas gauge

could it be the ac dc converter that is bad.I have the 4.0 v6 No flex fuel..If it is the ac dc converter how do I fix it...
  22. D

Keyless entry pad code location

I just did mine took me only 5 mins.I was able to take the black box out of the two clips that hold it in and bring out so i could see it better.I didn't even have to remove the seat belt..Mine were top right on the white sticker....mine is a 2002 Mountaineer
  23. D

2002 Mercury Mountaineer Rear diff wine

Were is the ac/dc converter on the tank at?Is it in it or on top?And if I go the same route as you on the 07 rear end.Were did you find one for that price and what needs to be done to put it in my 02?
  24. D

2002 Mercury Mountaineer Rear diff wine

Im the 3rd owner of it.And I don't think the other two did very much two it but drive it.I have been fixing stuff as i find it.It runs awsome shifts great.Just has a wine and the transfer case is stuck in awd I took the front drive shaft out intill I get a new transfer case.I had to fix the...
Back