Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Cool Fry Holder

I tried to post a pic. Guess it didn't work. Link to pic: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d1itjnm6nzkylk1/Photo%20Feb%2019%2C%205%2011%2056%20PM.jpg
  2. A

Cool Fry Holder

Not that I am recommend eating Fastfood in your Ex, but this makes a good French fry holder!
  3. A

Climate Settings With Remote Start

I see this thread was posted in Oct 2011, and it doesn't appear Ford has done anything about it. As temps start to drop, I have been driving myself crazy trying to get this feature to work. I see the temp threshold is 32*F but we have been hitting 34* - friggin cold for California but I guess...
  4. A

2011 - 2018 Explorer Power Steering Issue

24 Pages is a lot to read through. Can someone that has been active in this thread summarize it for me? With 2 babies at home, I don't have a lot of time to read this forum . Is there a recall in place? Does it affect 2013 Ex models? Have there been serious accidents? Anything else? I saw...
  5. A

Explorer Steering Problems Advertised on Facebook

Anyone see this ad on Facebook? http://explorersteeringproblem.com/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=smm&utm_term=I2H2B2&utm_campaign=fefb
  6. A

4 Wheel Drive settings almost killed me

OK, well it scared the crap out of me. Still should be left as programmed.
  7. A

4 Wheel Drive settings almost killed me

OK, almost killed me is a stretch but hopefully it got someone's attention. I was driving in a snow storm in South Lake Tahoe yesterday and it was the first time I had to put my Explorer in 4WD. All my vehicles for the last 18 years have all been 4WD, and this has never happened to me. I...
  8. A

Rear View Mirror is Drooping!

I'm the only one that drives my Ex. I have to reposition my mirror about every other day.
  9. A

2013 - A/V Inputs not working correctly

Just tried it tonight and it seemed to work fine. I did plug it in first, before starting the car and it worked just fine. No USB.
  10. A

Agree with that! ^ I still want it to work though.
  11. A

So we were camping last week and I decided to test out the AV input in my 2013 Ex Limited. I hooked up my iPad via a composite break out cable and I was able to see video for a split second then it disappeared. A message popped up saying to unhook all USB devices. I unplugged them all...
  12. A

Bad News No AppLink for (current) Explorers

Oh and I need a headsup display on my windshield with the Facebook app. Hahahaha! Kidding, thanks for the update Rebecca!
  13. A

Yes, what is the process on this? Pandora control needs to be added ASAP! And text messages for the iPhone.
  14. A

It funny how something little like this makes you think you are crazy.
  15. A

It seems like every morning I get in my 2013 Ex that I have to adjust my rear view mirror. It feels pretty tight but its low every morning. Anyone else experience this same issue?
  16. A

LMAO at Ford

Dude, relax. Yes it's funny to most but probably not worth posting about. Not cool to call everyone idiots regardless.
  17. A

Headlight Amber Lens Tint

Agree, your Ex looks sick with lights, wheels and caliper covers. Nice work!
  18. A

LMAO at Ford

Just turn on the Drunk Driving Assist aka Lane Assist. (of course I am joking!)
  19. A

2013 needs headrest monitors

How's this? Rocketfish iPad headrest mount for $29.99 at Bestbuy. I love that my son can still reach out and control it.
  20. A

AGREED! Thank you Rebecca for the updates!
  21. A

2013 needs headrest monitors

Sgt, sorry but I did and didn't find anything for the 2011+ Explorers. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Can you provide a couple links for me. I did find some cool new ones at www.rosenentertainment.com
  22. A

I am new to Ford Sync. What is the AppLink?
Back