Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Brush Guard Question

I called Westin back and found out that I can't even use that brush guard on my truck because the mounting for Sports (what I have) is different from 4 doors.
  2. S

Brush Guard Question

I have a 98 Explorer. I know that the Westin Brush Guards made for my year have the 2 upright bars like this: (thanks version4pointOH for the pic) I want a grille guard like the ones for the 99-01 explorers that slant outward like this: My question is, if I put a 99-01 Mounty bumper...
  3. S

Taskers Gap/Peters Mill (Virginia) Run

it would be a day trip for me. friday after thanksgiving sounds good.
  4. S

Last Mud Bogg, King William Va.

i only ask because down here at school, tyler and rj live on one side of me and matt lives on the other side.
  5. S

OT but you wouldnt happen to know Matt Joyce, RJ Jones, or Tyler Simmons do you? they graduated this past year.
  6. S

id be down for after thanksgiving, im still going to be stock height and everything then, but i could probably get through some/most of the stuff. as long as i have about 2weeks notice i can probably get out for a run/meet.
  7. S

i didnt end up going, i was busy all day and couldnt get away. i would like to see what i missed though if anyone snapped some pics.
  8. S

it looks like that if im going to be there i will be the stocker. not lookin like there is a lift in my future. ill still attempt what i can with my truck. i have no idea when it starts snowin there.
  9. S

im about 75% sure that ill be there. just need to see how tomorrow plays out because i have alot of stuff to do this weekend. if yall see the white explorer sport with the red altezzas thats me. so if im just going down 360 should i see signs or something before i get to rt. 30? since its...
  10. S

i would be interested, i should be lifted a little by then :) there is one weekend in the beginning of november that i have to be at home because family is visiting but anytime is fine for me.
  11. S

i might have to go to this one :)
  12. S

Dirtydog

im retarded and posted in the wrong one before... dirtydog awesome seller. the morning after i sent my money he put the TB spacer in the mail. the customs people didnt like something about it, idk what but after that it took a little longer than a week to get to me in the middle of nowhere...
  13. S

Virginia Run Grozet/GWNF or someplace else

i wish i checked the site more often, then i probably could have gone too :( if you guys plan another one up there i would definitely be interested in going. harrisonburg is a little over 2hrs north of me on I-81. looks like you guys had an awesome time though. :exporange
  14. S

Places to Offroad

hey thanks man, ill definately look at that thread. sorry i didnt even think to do a search first :confused:
  15. S

Places to Offroad

this seemed to be the only place that this would fit. Where are there some places to wheel/offroad in VA. more specifically around the Rocky Mount and Roanoke Area, and the Richmond area? i know there are some members from all those places and i am clueless, i just wanna get some mud on the...
  16. S

slacker543212

i wanted that thing, haha. just got it in the mail today, with the exception of the customs ordeal it seemed to get here quick. :thumbsup:
  17. S

Volant Owners, need help?

i believe that spindlecone made a sorta snorkle on his sporttrac, he has a shopvac hose come down from the intake area and it draws the air from where his passenger side foglight would be
  18. S

I'm tring to find......

try mud flaps
  19. S

92 Explorer Concern! *HELP!*

water pump or an ac line, i was drivin down the highway and i heard a ticking noise, then POP, and the temp gauge rose immediately, pulled over when i got near a gas station and when i stopped all of my antifreeze poured out the bottom of the truck like niagra. water pump blew up on me going...
  20. S

I'm tring to find......

i believe the name your looking for is fender flares ;) edit: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142434
  21. S

New Member, well sorta

the taillights are actually altezzas. i bought them before i even had the truck because i was 15 and stupid. they then got a leaking problem, so i eventually fixed the leak and decided that if they were going back on they were either going to be all black or red. so i just simply taped off...
  22. S

New Member, well sorta

my name is matt and i have a 98' explorer sport. i read a hell of a lot more than i post as you can tell by my post count. i never really made an introduction though. so here ya go like i said i have a 98' explorer sport, i am 18, and a freshman at Ferrum College in Ferrum, VA. Mods...
  23. S

Saw a member

on my drive to school one day, around mid december i was passed by someone with a 91-94 explorer with a east coast explorers decal on the back window, i cant remember any modifications other than that but i just wanted to know who it was, but they turned into Clover Hill High School just as i did
  24. S

Where are all the Virginia Explorers??

im in midlothian about 20min south of richmond im up for a meet pretty much anywhere anytime if its wheelin though i might have to ride w/ someone on the trail :(
Back