Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Have I told you lately I LOVE my Explorer?

Love ours too! We don't even have to leave the garage to explore something new.
  2. S

Explorer SPORT or BMW X5?

As a BMW owner you need to understand that a $1,500 thermostat will be your new normal. One of many items that make even the simplest repairs a $2k plus ordeal.
  3. S

power petals and memory seats issue?

Mine does it as soon as I hit the start button but I have the easy entry/exit turned on.
  4. S

What's next for MFT?

I used it today and what a slick system. I was looking for a resturaunt for lunch so I looked it up online and sent it off to my ex. In some respects this solves the lack of POIs in the database and is really easy to use. Everyday I like my Ex more and more -- Awesome.
  5. S

2013 Ford Explorer LTD 4WD Ordered

Congratulations KanewtZ! I hope you are able to calm down and not have to deal with them again. It amazes me how difficult dealers can make things. If someone with ambition to be in the car biz ever figures out how to do this better, then these liesure suit Larrys will become extinct. I...
  6. S

2011 Explorer Bluetooth Noise

Sounds like it might not completely disengage the mic using bluetooth. I wonder if that is the reason why my jawbone sounds like crap on the wifey's iPhone but crystal clear on my Droid.
  7. S

Ordered a Supplimental Explorer

Arrival of the new baby! Well, it has been busy but I managed to pick up my ride last Friday. Since then we have seemed to find a few excuses to drive her around and play with all the gadgets. We've taken a couple of trips into the foothills and must say that she is a keeper. For the most...
  8. S

Another 2013 Sport Ordered

Yeah, probably shouldn't let the wife read that last post. :eek: Good thing she has a good sense of humor. BTW congrats you Sport guys. Can't wait to see burnout pics and hear the reports of 9sec 1/4 miles. I almost changed my limited order to a sport when the pre-orders started but the...
  9. S

I think my wife would be mad if I shaved her too. She does get hair all over the place.
  10. S

If they don't mind running around naked, you could always bust out a razor.:D
  11. S

Buff out gash in 20" polished rim

I think the point is that Nitzer is in Seattle and she's in the Florida Keys so the next land mass further away from Nitzer in Toddy's direction is Cuba.
  12. S

Is Your A/C Really Cold on Lo temp or Max A/C Setting ?

Dude you need to buy the wife some flowers :smokinfro
  13. S

The pups are getting restless...

I am feeling a disturbance but not on SyncMyRide yet. I still get the VIN validation error but I have it on good authority (Cory) that mine has been built and Etis actually shows a build date of 6/29. It doesn't show any other differences though. Still don't know when it will be delivered.
  14. S

Maybe we can blame it on Joe Biden. I was on a flight last week and had to wait for Air Force two to take off. I thought I smelled number two when I showed up at the airport. Cory thanks for the update! Is there any way to get the ETA to the dealer?
  15. S

Congrats on the sticker and build date! I'ts funny I chased a guy down in my neighborhood the other day with a 2012 ruby red ex just so I could get a look at it. I think the guy thought I was a nutcase or something at first. When I asked him about his ex he just went on and on about how...
  16. S

Flex fuel?

Well not to throw a wet rag on the benefits of ethanol but it takes around 50 gal of water to grow the corn for each mile of ethanol. To add to this, studies have been done that estimate production of ethanol as a net energy loser. It requires about 98,000 BTUs of energy to create a gallon...
  17. S

Congrats Toddy! What's your build date? Mine was supposed to be on the 29th but I have seen no change in either Etis or Syncmyride. The sticker still says the 29th.
  18. S

Well my build date was yesterday and I didn't feel a disturbance in the force. Maybe Ron felt it. Anyway SyncMyRide and Etis has no change so I am assuming that she is still a pile of parts. The plant was being hammered with weather yesterday and I checked the news to make sure it hadn't...
  19. S

2013 xlt

Thanks Cory! If I don't hear some news soon I might just vibrate at the frequency that causes earthquakes. Should never have taken those ACME earthquake pills. They're not effective on Road Runners anyway.
  20. S

2013 xlt

Psssst. JUtecht... over here. Don't tell anyone but the Etis site is a waste of time. It is there for the greenbeans to burn many hours copying and pasting their VIN into so it returns the same screen over and over. It is fun though in an obsessive compulsive sort of way. My build date is...
  21. S

The one feature you never seem to use & the 1 feature you use?

On the off chance that would occur, I would be SOL until the spare key showed up toted by the wife, AAA, or a cab ride -- never happened in 17 years. Now it will probably happen next week. Dang you Peter!
  22. S

The one feature you never seem to use & the 1 feature you use?

Yeah, I've had the kepad feature since 95 (no pun intended) and there is nothing like throwing the keys in the glove box at the airport and punching in the code when you get back. No keys to lug around on your trip and no way for them to get lost. Only bad thing is when you forget where you...
  23. S

My car keeps sending a text message to my husband...

Way to nag and blame it on the car. Was it texting "don't leave your socks in the middle of the floor!" or "unload the dishwasher!" :D
  24. S

Cursed, I'm not meant to enjoy my EX

My recommendation is to get them interested in football... or maybe become mathaletes.
Back