Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Does anybody know is smoke tinting the headlights is NOT LEGAL in Canada??

I live in Calgary and I want to smoke tint my headlights and taillights. Is it legal here??? Thanks!
  2. B

Best Cold Air Intake?

No...just install it and you are good to go!!!
  3. B

Best Cold Air Intake?

Hey, I got the K&N 77 for my 2011 exp lim and is awesome!!! sounds and rides very but very awesome!!! dude you should get it! the place I found it with the best price was in autoanything.com
  4. B

Finally!!! My 2013 Ford Explorer "BLACK EDITION"!!!

Are the angel eyes custom for the exp headlights?
  5. B

Finally!!! My 2013 Ford Explorer "BLACK EDITION"!!!

DDDDDDUUUUUUUUDDDDDE It looks AWESOME MAN!!!
  6. B

K&N Intake

Do you know if it affects the warranty?
  7. B

BF All-terrain 285/55/R20 on the 2011 EXP Limited?

aahhh Fu!^%@*$&!!! they didn't fit!!! but it looked so Fu$%^&*ing awesome!!!! I have some pic in my phone but I'll post them when I download them to my cp...they don't look very good...camara quality!!! I'm planning to buy a leveling kit...it's an airbag that goes in the coil spring...I think...
  8. B

I'll take my money back!...that the good thing about it!
  9. B

ok Thanks!!! yeah I know about speedometer and the 7.15% bigger...but I have called Ford and all the deallers and they don't know if they'll fit...all of them had told me try them (and then tell me if they are good). So what I did is yesterday is I order them and next week I'll see if once...
  10. B

Does anyone had tryed these tires on the Exp 2011? I want to buy some bigger tires but I don't know if they'll fit. Please some help.
  11. B

Headlight Amber Lens Tint

It looks awesome...I want to do it to mine!!! can you put more photos and how you did it!!!
  12. B

Hi!!

Thanks!!! Does anyone know if the BFgoodrich all-terrain 285/65/R20 fits on the 2011 explorer? I just payed for them yesterday but they come in a week...they told me that they needed to see if they fit...but I want to know if someone allready try them.
  13. B

Hi!!

Hi Guys!!! awesome!!!
Back