Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. My Expo

My Expo

2. B

Finally Elite!

Pics... Ok, here's the pics, for those of you that want them...
  3. B

New Member/Explorer owner

Nice!!!! Very nice, I recommend bathing your truck though, lol. Oh, and welcome to the site! :)
  4. B

Which wheels do I get?

Cost... (and more) Well, they are a LITTLE expensive (@ $200 each), when compared to the cheaper 'Rock Crawlers' or American Racing, but the sheer quality and unique styling make them well worth it, IMHO. I really like the fact that they are designed exclusively for trucks/off-road use and are...
  5. B

Which wheels do I get?

Btw.... BTW, welcome to the site XLTCHIC (I noticed you just joined yesterday). :chug:
  6. B

Which wheels do I get?

How about these? I just put a set of these on my rig and absolutely love them. Check out http://www.nitrotruckwheels.com for more info.
  7. B

Finally Elite!

Okees... Will do. Mine's BladeWrythe@aol.com I'll add you when I get home tonight (can't use AIM @ work). My Yahoo IM is BladeWrythe69 if you use that. Ok, and if you want to see pics of my rig, I just updated my gallery with some older photos. I've changed the rims and am finishing...
  8. My New Rims

My New Rims

Here's the new rims I put on my Expo. Go to www.nitrotruckwheels.com for more information on them.
  9. Sorta Angled View

Sorta Angled View

FYI - I'm changed the rims and painted the bug shield since this photo.
  10. Another Side View

Another Side View

11. Another Exterior View

Another Exterior View

12. Interior View

Interior View

FYI - I've changed from a Pioneer to an Eclipse head unit since this photo.
  13. Side View

Side View

FYI - I've change the rims to Nitro Truck Wheels Series 01 since this photo.
  14. Front

Front

FYI - I painted the bug deflector white since then.
  15. Rear Angle

Rear Angle

16. Exhaust Close-Up

Exhaust Close-Up

17. B

Finally Elite!

Lol You're almost next door to me, lol. I'm actually on Military Highway, about 1 - 2 miles from Little Creek Rd, right next to the Super K-Mart. :smoke:
  18. B

Finally Elite!

Norfolk... I live fairly near Little Creek Amphib Base and work @ the Naval Hospital in Portsmouth. You? :chug:
  19. B

Finally Elite!

Well, I finally got around to getting my elite membership status! Just wanted to say hi. Pics should be forthcoming soon (I want to wash it first, lol). :)
  20. B

Hello Everyone.. I just joined

Congrats!!!! Congradulations and welcome to the site! :chug:
  21. B

My Xplorer

X~FACTOR: I do plan on getting the scoops painted to match, I just haven't worked it into the budget yet. Actually, the bug deflector comes in handy as I go visit the country alot and those bugs are fierce, lol. I have noticed a MAJOR difference with it VS without when it come to my hood and...
  22. B

My Xplorer

Pics Finally! Well, I have a few pics of my Explorer up finally. Here's the link (hopefully this works). http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/bladewrythe69/lst?.dir=/My+Explorer&.order=&.view=l&.src=bc&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/ Lemme know what you think! :D
  23. B

My Xplorer

Pics Forthcoming.... evoq007: Pics should be available on Monday or Tuesday of next week. :) frickea86: I absolutely love the way my exhaust sounds. I have had the exhaust on there for about a month and a half or so and when I first got it, I thought it was a little quite. Now that the...
  24. B

Can you spin your tires?

Yes, Auto (Sorta...) Well, from a straight start on dry pavement, no way... Brakestand? Nope, not that one either.... Now if I cut a corner on dry pavement, I can swing the whole rearend loose for a good 10ft or so. Wet pavement is another story though, lol. That sucker gets squirlly...
Back