Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Wiper Problem plz NEED HELP FAST

ummmm never mind i removed the gem for the brown wire mod and ummm never pushed the plug pack all the way back in to the gem -.-
  2. R

Wiper Problem plz NEED HELP FAST

I have a problem with the delay on my wipers they dont work at any set speed Sprayers spray and make the wipers go back and forth 2-3 times depending on how it wants to act i have new relays had a brand new multi tested on it and still nothing but spray button makes the front wipers move back...
  3. R

intermittent wiper problem

Ok i got a prob to my sprayer funtion works perfect but no spot on the high low works has new relays had a brand new multi pluged to it and a used one nothing makes it work plz help
  4. R

For Sale Parting Out 97 Explorer Limited V8 + Extras!!

did u ever sell the bull bar i messaged several times about cost total with shipping to 46544 including the fog lights
  5. R

is your engine running hot???

it runs fine tends to have a little more power when it is warm but other than that she is good if i ever make any money ill add a real temp gauge to see whats real maybe pull it out and see if it is a 160 i cant say it bothers me to much i would rather run cool than hot
  6. R

Dual Post Battery, HO Alternator.. Questions..

alot all gmv,s and some big equipment my unit was a trans and we wired a few hummers with dual optimas in paralel to run 24 volts
  7. R

Dual Post Battery, HO Alternator.. Questions..

i used to work at army shipping and reciving and CSMS and we all used optima red top best batties we could get i am ex army and whould kill to have a red top in my truck ( all i got is a ****y interstate that was in it when i bought it ) unfortinatly i am broke i work at wal-mart and all my...
  8. R

ummm i dont have a ranger lol 98 sport lol and will it hurt anything for a 160 degree i got very little money
  9. R

not when its cold and the heat wont get very warm lol
  10. R

over heating heck if it is cool outside i cant get my temp over the cold line on the bottom on a hot day i can get it to the middle bu mudding and reving the **** out of it
  11. R

Your First Modification

where u get them i want a set for mine
  12. R

For Sale Parting Out 97 Explorer Limited V8 + Extras!!

how much for the bull bar and muffler if u still got them
  13. R

Plz help

i bought one from si still nothing his just makes my sprayers and wipers stay on no off
  14. R

Plz help

little info i have a white 98 exploer sport fully loaded with all but factory sub and leather i am having a major problem if i push my front spray button all works as it should but if i try to turn on the wipers i get nothing no setting works rear wiper works fine no problems i am not sure what...
Back