Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Wheel Bearings and Front Strut Mounts Worn

I have the same Issue on my 2011(out of warranty) Upper strut bearing is gone on passenger side and I only have only 30000 Km(not miles) Ford dealer told me that I need to replace both sides and it will cost me over 700 Cad dollars(parts ,labor and alignment).This is clearly a faulty bearing so...
  2. A

Front Strut Bearings (2) Replaced

I have the same Issue on my 2011(out of warranty) Upper strut bearing is gone on passenger side and I only have only 30000 Km(not miles) Ford dealer told me that I need to replace both sides and it will cost me over 700 Cad dollars(parts ,labor and alignment).This is clearly a faulty bearing so...
  3. A

13e04 - pcm configuration error - recall?

This is what I found about the PCM. My EX has this recall to 13E04 Affected vehicles: 2011 Ford Edge, Ford Explorer and Lincoln MKX vehicles that received a PCM calibration in service. Situation: In some of the affected vehicles, the “Learn” command may not have been performed when the...
  4. A

New from South Korea

Nice looking camera Tx for the pics
  5. A

New from South Korea

Can you post some pics of the black box? It is integrated in the vehicle or it is separate? I purchased from eBay a dual dash cam but it lasted only 6 month(Chinese product) and the market for dash cameras here in Canada is very limited. Tx
  6. A

Has anyone got the Cargo Security Shade?

If anyone has a cargo cover shade and they are not using I would like to buy it for a reasonable price Tx
  7. A

Has anyone got the Cargo Security Shade?

Hi davek4 I was wondering if you still have the shade.I would be interested in getting it from you if it is not to pricey Tx
  8. A

Help. Ex wont start. Stranded in Germany.

Did you ship your ex to Europe for this trip or you live there?
  9. A

U-Haul rents again

That is great news. I always wanted to try the sport trailer
  10. A

Full-Black Ford Emblems on our Explorer!

Do you have a link from eBay ? I looked everywhere and can't find them Tx
  11. A

Full-Black Ford Emblems on our Explorer!

I realy like the new look. Where did you get the emblems? Tx
  12. A

Wheel Spacers

Yes that Lenny! You are a perfectionist, so if you are happy with their work that is good enough for me Can't wait to have them on
  13. A

Wheel Spacers

Tx again I am just about to order the spacers from Lenny I need the same as you 15 and 25 mm Did you use loctite or a clip on the studs? Can't wait to see the video of your truck
  14. A

Wheel Spacers

Did you torque the spacers one more time ? After how many miles did you do it and was any of them loose? Is it 100 lbs the recommended torque?! Tx for your help
  15. A

Wheel Spacers

Thanks again for your input . Maybe I'll drill some holes at the back of the wheel( great idea) On another note I like the mud flaps on( I would not take them off) On my truck I painted everything behind the wheels so you should do the spacers in my opinion to.I also painted the exhausts at the...
  16. A

Wheel Spacers

Tx for the info My aftermarket wheels don't have the pockets behind , so I guess I will have to trim the studs .Do you think that if I trim the studs will affect the original 20"wheels When I put them on for the winter? Tx
  17. A

Wheel Spacers

It looks unbelievable. Gongrats!! How did you come up with the thiknes of the spacers? Did you had to trim the original studs? How is the ride on the highway? Tx
  18. A

Black as night

Did you install the wheel spacers? Tx
  19. A

22" Wheels For Explorer

Tx. Looking forward to hear about the spacers
  20. A

22" Wheels For Explorer

Very nice . You got taste. Let us know about the spacers( where you got them,price,performance if they are hub centric etc) Thanks
  21. A

Aftermarket touch screen with nav for base model .. PIC

Very nice. Is this available in North America as well? Tx
  22. A

Adding Fender Vents

It is a nice look for the explorer. Good job
  23. A

Water Leak

Let us know how you did at the dealer with you water leak Maybe you can post some pics ? That would help. Tx
  24. A

SYNC can't "hear me"

I am experinting the same problem since this latest update .I do the master reset but after a short time the system is on mute again. Any other advise beside dealer or master reset? Tx
  25. A

Rear view mirror

Yes you maybe right. I think that it was a camera inside as I was looking from the front of the vehicle Tx
Back