Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

MFT Update

Well maybe I spoke too soon. I started to have all of the buttons on touch screen turn red on me so I had to run the reboot app. After that no Sirius Travle Link services again. Rebecca, please pass this along to the Customer Care Team. Crystal is supose to call me Monday to see if...
  2. T

Mft upgrade

For those that may not have noticed, the PDF of TSB that Dutchman71 provided, shows a copy of link to get download from. I was able to type this address in and get update downloaded. Those of you that smr indicates go to dealer, you may want to try this link...
  3. T

Weatherstrip issues

My 2012 with less than 11,000 miles has the same isues on drivers door. I had the Ex at dealership today for MFT so I pointed out this problem too. Dealership said they have two weatherstrips on order - they found one of the other doors with same issue so they are replacing both.
  4. T

MFT Update

I wantd to report back on this. I took car to dealership today to correct this. They said they had to do a "hard reset" and everything was back to working correctly. I'm not quite sure what is involved with a hard reset, but I didnt lose any of my settings and all Sirius Travel Links were...
  5. T

My Sync testing problem

I'm curious if anyone has an answer to this too. I'm having the same issue with my BB 9930 - works for about 5 days then stops receiving texts, can send no problem. One suggestion is use the delayed reboot utility from http://outofmytouch.com/reboot.html , or pull fuse 29 if you can get to...
  6. T

MFT Update

I cannot believe the IVT team does not have access to the update file. So the dealer cannot get my vehicle an appointment until Monday 9-24-12. This is two weeks after Ford released an incorrect version of the update and two weeks of me not having Travel Link Services that I paid for. Dummy...
  7. T

MFT Update

Rebecca, I tried the Master Reset and there is no change. My Travel Link subscription is everything but Traffic. After the 3.2.2 update (the premature release version that was originally pulled from site) showed I was subscribe to all services including Traffic. So I thought that was the...
  8. T

MFT Update

Rebecca, I tried what GWA1 suggested, been trying it, no change. I did do the reboot app and now Sports is doing the same thing. How much longer until Ford corrects this? We're paying for 3rd party services such as Sirius Travel Link that we're unable to use. Should I master reset...
  9. T

difference in packages

This is the XLT option packages 200A Equipment Group 200A $0 201A Equipment Group 201A - Includes: Driver Connect Package SYNC with MyFord Touch (2 Driver configurable 4.2" color LCD displays in cluster, 8" LCD color touch-screen in center, Media hub with USB Ports (2), SD...
  10. T

difference in packages

Higher the number the more options you get - I just copied this from a dealer site for Limited option packages. 300A Equipment Group 300A $0 301A Equipment Group 301A - Includes: Luxury Seating Package with PowerFold 3rd Row Seat, Perforated-Leather-Trimmed Seats...
  11. T

MFT Update

I did the update Saturday and ever since then my Sirius Travel Link services have not been working. The only one working is Sports. All others keep showing the spinning wheel like it is updating. I talked to Sirius tonight and they tried a variety of troubleshooting tricks but no luck...
  12. T

Inboard armrests in the 2nd-row bucket seats

Strange, my 2012 sticker shows 2ND Row Dual Captain Chairs.............still no arm rests.
  13. T

New 2011 on dealer lot fair price?

Wanted to give a long overdue update on this - I appreciate all of the feedback on this possible 2011 New on dealer lot that I was considering. I ended up getting a used 2012 Limited FWD 2.0L Ecoboost with 301A, 2nd Row Buckets, 20" Polished Wheels, BLIS / Rear Inflatable Belt Pkg. Even...
  14. T

Yes $7K off MSRP is with taxes out the door. Before taxes it's like $35,700 which is $10K off MSRP. I'll work on it.....
  15. T

Again, appreciate the feedback. Here's where I'm at with a NEW 2011 - just under $38,000 out the door before any trade. It was suggested to look at the 2013, but to duplicate the same 302A package and options is going to be in the $44,000 range. Thoughts on price? Thoughts on early build...
  16. T

Appreciate the feedback. I think the price is a little high myself, but on the other hand a used 2011 with same options with 10k - 18k miles areound here are for sale at $37,500 - $39,500 and selling for $35,500 - $37,000 +TTL. The 301A option with buckets, tow, no 2nd row console is asking...
  17. T

Newbie on this forum - Currently considering getting an Ex and I have come across some 2011 new on dealer lots still. Here is one example: Silver Specs: Limited FWD with options 302A Floor Mats 2nd Row Buckets Dual Panel Moonroof Second row Console Trailer Tow 20" Polished...
Back