Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

2011 - 2018 Explorer Power Steering Issue

I did trade... I got tired of worrying about the whole steering issue, the sync system not working half the time and I just traded mine in and not on another Ford either. Never again.
  2. A

Come ride along with me... Perhaps we should invite a few Ford execs to come ride along. This low speed crap...mine happened at 55 mph and had I not been on the phone with my boss at the time who said, "hit the brakes!"' I may have panicked and had a terrible accident. Fortunately I was on a...
  3. A

I felt the same way! Still do sort of and I'm just hoping to gain some confidence in that it's fixed and hoping it won't happen again. I love the vehicle...but driving with the fear of it happening again with my young children in the car isn't cool. Looking at options of trading.
  4. A

Mine was at the dealer for 18 days.
  5. A

Scary Situation To Be In I, too, have a 2011 Ford Explorer with 19000 miles. I just had the same thing happen last week. The terrain management system fault came on then the power steering fault and then I lost power steering at 55 MPH. It was a scary situation and very upsetting The vehicle...
Back