Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

2002 4x4 problems

Hey guys. I'm having issues with my four wheel drive that I haven't. Had any luck with fixing. I've tried everything but change the transfer case out and still have no 4wd. The module is good and the shift motor is good. Have any of you guys had to have your transfer case rebuilt or another one...
  2. R

Seat heater

I have a 2002 Explorer with the same problem. No heated seats. Switches don't work on both seats but light up in the climate control display. Was wondering if anyone might have a solution to the problem. Thanks
  3. R

2002 4x4 problems

OK. So looking on here I don't know which to go with. I have a 2002 Explorer Eddie Bauer Edition. It has the automatic 4WD and the buttons for 4Hi and 4Lo Well my symptoms are that when you engage the 4WD it is still in 2WD. Without the motor running you can cycle through the 4WD and only hear...
  4. R

Interior lights stay on

I havent tried looking for the broken wire between the driver door and body. I did spray wd-40 in all the door latched and that didnt work. Another thing I noticed by coincidence was when you turn the rear defroster on the door ajar indicator goes off. Idk what the deal with that is. My next...
  5. R

Interior lights stay on

Ok so after driving my explorer and diagnosing problems. I found out unless you have the dash light switch turned off, when you turn the truck off and take the key out the radio shuts off and the interior and puddle lights come on and the theft light blinkes without the door opened. Also the...
  6. R

Interior lights stay on

im stumped I cant figure it out. Sometimes the alarm horn beeps twice sometimes just once. And unless you turn the dome lights off by the switch they just stay on. Ive read on here that it could be in the door latched or could be the ground wire in the boot. But the windows still work and locks...
Back