Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

vin lookup tool for window sticker

does anyone have access to the vin lookup tool. The one I use to have is no longer working. Would like the window sticker on vin: 1FMEU2D84AUA41128 if possible.
  2. S

Roush supercharged Adrenalin

Here are the answers, just in case anyone else searches for this same info. Got this directly from Brenspeed. Supercharger Maintenance. Air Filter If using Factory Filter it should be replaced every 3-6 Months or Every 3,000 Miles. Drop in Or Cone K&N Style filter should be cleaned Every 6...
  3. S

Roush supercharged Adrenalin

My STA search has now lead me to a Roush Supercharged 2010 Adrenalin with 46K miles on it. Wondering what extra things I need to look out for with a STA that already has one on it? Any extra maintenance required aside from the regular scheduled maintenance? Thanks for any info.
  4. S

Saw this while out car shopping

Aren't white and blue rare? I'm considering a black one and will have to travel 8 hours for one. Checked out the canyon, colorado, tacoma, passport, used macon and didn't care for any of them
  5. S

Saw this while out car shopping

Took a pizza break today while out car shopping and see one of these! Pic attached
  6. S

SportTrac Adrenalin performance upgrades

Thanks for the info. how many miles did you have on your motor when you added the supercharger and how many miles are on it now? did you change out any suspension parts too or left everything else stock? I called and emailed brenspeed sales on friday. Waiting for them to get back to me.
  7. S

SportTrac Adrenalin performance upgrades

What options are available to upgrade the performance on the STA V8? I'm coming from a range rover that had 510hp and was completely unreliable.
  8. S

Looking at a 2010 STA V8

Thank you! I have been using cars.com for my searches. I didn't even think to check autotrader.com
  9. S

Looking at a 2010 STA V8

Unfortunately there are no STA's in my area forsale. They all appear to be up north or out west so I will have to fly to purchase one.
  10. S

Looking at a 2010 STA V8

My rover is back in the shop. *again*. The search for a STA is full on. I drove a Canyon last night but it didn't drive like my old 2010 STA that I use to own.
  11. S

Looking at a 2010 STA V8

The dealer called me to let me know it sold to someone else. The buyer paid full asking price according to the sales guy that called me. So the search continues. My range rover has developed yet another new problem as of yesterday so I may kick my search into higher gear soon.
  12. S

Looking at a 2010 STA V8

I use to own a 2010 awd v8 Adrenalin years ago and I made the mistake of buying a Range Rover thinking that I was upgrading. Fast forward 3 years later and many many shop visits with my Rover, I am looking at a Adrenalin again. Found a 2010 V8 with 60k miles on it but dealer is asking $26k...
  13. S

10 years later.....

yes, that was a 1991 nsx. I do regret selling it. I've compared every sports car to the nsx since I sold it and none really have compared to the nsx.
  14. S

10 years later.....

took this picture in April of 2004. Took the next pictures in June 2014
  15. S

After months and months of searching...finally a V8 STA

Midlothian...how did you guess?
  16. S

Rained the entire way back home. Love the Sport Trac though. Will upload better pics soon.
  17. S

Finally found a V8 Adrenalin. Picking it up tomorrow. 2010 AWD, V8, 35K miles, moonroof, new tires, heated seats, sat radio with microsoft synch. Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow. Pics coming soon!
  18. S

Anyone here near Sioux Falls, South Dakota?

Considering a Sport Trac Adrenalin near there. Willing to pay someone to stop by and check it out since its so far away from me.
  19. S

Possible Air Leak on Passenger Front Window

Glad to hear that did the trick. I initially took my ST in to Ford because I thought the window was misalianged and $100 dollars later they told me I needed to replace the seal on both sides at a cost of about $900. One day I was driving and my arm leaned against the seal and the noise...
  20. S

I was able to put my finger on the rubber seal and could hear the noise go away. It had seperated from the frame of the door. So I used sealant and duck tape to hold it back in place.
  21. S

mine was doing the same thing on both sides..no water leaks just air noise. take a look at the black rubber seal that goes around the door frame and see if it has any gaps. Mine had seperated from the door frame. Ford wanted over 900 to replace both driver and passenger seals so I choose to...
  22. S

Thinking about trading '07 4.0 Limited for a '10 Adrenalin 4.6

decided to pass on the adrenalin. the dealership that has it is 22 hours away and they would not budge on the price.
  23. S

Thinking about trading '07 4.0 Limited for a '10 Adrenalin 4.6

I have a 07 rwd 4.0 Limited and im considering trading it in for a '10 awd Adrenalin that has a 4.6L in it. Would like to hear opinions from anyone else that has a Adrenalin and if you've had any issues. The Adrenalin im looking at has many more features than my 07, mainly like the v8 and the...
  24. S

Mud residue on inside of radiator cap

Not sure about the stop leak but the previous owner did have the radiator replaced due to a radiator crack in 2009. Thanks for the advice on the hoses, i have a service visit scheduled today.
Back