Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

keyless entry pad code question

Well you guys I had a locksmith come out and he fixed my problem in 10min now I have to figure out why it won't turn over
  2. L

Well my pats light is blinking rapidly and I cant find my other key but ths one cranked the car just fine.
  3. L

So you are telling me that for no reason at all, besides me taking out the battery, the PATS activates and my key just stops working to crank the engine, and all I can do is call a lock smith or have it towed to a dealer?
  4. L

Does this code disables the pats system?
  5. L

Do anyone no the ohm spec for a 4.0L explorer

Well if the resistance is not to spec for the crankshaft sensor then it is bad. I suspect it's the crankshaft sensor because it shows almost all symptoms of it being that and my engine turns over but wont spark. I'm going to check the ohms again for the sensor because I first did it on the scale...
  6. L

Do anyone no the ohm spec for a 4.0L explorer

Im testing the resistance to see if my crankshaft sensor is good.
  7. L

HELP!!!! No crank No Start issue

Well first off hi, ive come to these forums for help on my 2004 explorer 4.0L V6 SOHC engine. Im going to explain from start to finish what happened to me and ill bold the most important stuff for the skim readers. One day I was headed to the doctor, that morning my car hesitated to crank, first...
Back