Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

Throttle Body help please

When I try to start up my explorer I hear a clicking from my throttle body... the engine attempts to turn over and I smell gas but it just wont start. changed spark plugs, and cables.. could it be a faulty throttle body thats stopping my 04 explorer from starting?
  2. X

2004 Ford Explorer 4.0 XLT wont start, engine turns over

I now know what you meant by saying it was the coilpack, how would i check if thats the problem?
  3. X

We changed the spark plugs and wires thinking that was it since the original plugs were flooded with gas. changed them out and nothing happened
  4. X

hey guys, I tried starting my explorer a week back after football practice and it just wouldnt start, it cranks and cranks and cranks and I get nothing but an extremely strong smell of gas coming from the air filter.. I opened the air filter casing and i tried starting it again and since it was...
  5. X

ABS Light on, drivers side rear wheel locked, all others moving

the abs light is on & the drivers side rear wheel is locked & i cant move my explorer. my brakes were bad so im thinking it might have to do with the abs rear wheel speed sensor from what ive been reading but im not sure where that is or how to clean it from debris that has built up over the...
Back