Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

KJL

I'll have to check my emails I've had a lot going on it a short time. This trip to California was setup with three days notice so it's been crazy
  2. K

KJL

I am sorry I am not sure what is going on with PayPal. I set up the new account and the email I got said that my bank doesn't recognize the account number. I tried this twice. I have a lot going on, I am in California right now and have even though about driving all the way down to Fresno and...
  3. K

Onboard air compressor question

Damn lol. Ok well the hell with it then, where do I send my cash?
  4. K

The more and more I look at your mount the more I like it, in case I get fed up with my mount what do you want for one of yours rockranger?
  5. K

I was going to run it level (on its side). I'm looking at about 23 degrees to get the York level. And I'm going to use the extra space to bring the entire compressor further up away from the power steering reservoir to clear the cap and be able to reach the mounting bolts
  6. K

RockRanger, what angle do you have between the power steering bracket and the York? Trying to double check my work before I start cutting
  7. K

I saw your write-up and it's a good one. That pretty much where mine is going, but I am going to use the factory tensioner. I have a 3" body lift so cutting the hood and power steering Cap (iirc that's what you did, I may be mixed up with another thread)
  8. K

Also idk if anyone knows of another site but since July was bought out the new site sucks big time.
  9. K

Lol. It's a pain in the a$$ not being able to post directly to the forum. I'll have to see if I can drum up my old photobucket account. My 210 is going to be on its side to clear the hood better (but I have a 3" body lift so that helps). The mount on top if the power steering sits at ~16.7° I...
  10. K

I know this is extremely old thread but the mount is the hardest part. I've got a 210 I'm working on mounting to my 1993, actually taking a lunch break right now from mounting it. FYI I deleted my A/C a few days ago so that's where it's going if anyone is interested in a writeup
  11. K

4.0l to Np435 conversion

Hows it going???? I have been brainstorming this drivetrain for about a week, ive still got all my factory stuff hooked up with the a4ld too. what did you do for a clutch setup?
  12. K

Electric fan conversion info.

ok it has been a very long time since I have been on here, ive got the 3.0l efan in my a/t 1gen... who needs help lol
  13. K

91 xlt dana 44 hi-pin sas

I've read that a though times lol. TRS says exactly 6 inches. I've seen guys cut 5.95 and guys cut like 5.85. How exact does it need to be? I have seen on danas website that depending on what year eb axle it's out of, they came with slightly different length right inner shafts. Just curious...
  14. K

91 xlt dana 44 hi-pin sas

What length right inner axle shaft did you use? I know the thread is two years old
  15. K

'92 X 302 Swap and more...

Yes, what size? Damn auto correct
  16. K

electronic fan on 1st gen... the wait is OVER!

Just an update. Sorry but I haven't had a day off yet to pull the fan out to do a "how to" yet. But after two trips to SF airport from turlock ~92 miles including driving the altimont pass each time the fan has served well so far. Ive done a mix of freeway and in town driving and everything...
  17. K

question about rancho coil swap...

Thats kinda what im thinking. Thanks for the help guys
  18. K

So the 4" springs will would work? Springs, install alignment shims and im good ya?
  19. K

I have the 4 degree shims from napa ($40 each iirc) How can I tell if its the 2.5" or the 4" for sure? The previous owner painted all the rancho stuff black. But the red is coming through so thats kinda how I figured it was rancho. Anyone have the coil measurements by chancd? So pretty...
  20. K

So my 93 sport came with a 3" body lift and I believe 2.5 rancho lift. Could be a four inch lift but im not sure. Does anyone have the measurement of the rancho springs? Also is it.possible to swap the coils on the rancho lifts like guys do with the 4" to 6" skyjacker coils. It has...
  21. K

I do 90% freeway at 65 so it really helps. The throttle response is good and I did notice at 65mph im sitting at about 2400 rpms and now im at about 2100. I dont know if its related but whatever lol. At the mid 70* I dont turn the fan on unless I am in town and happen to hit two red lights one...
  22. K

And its not completely worthless without pictures cause now people know it can be easily done lol
  23. K

My trans temp gauge...

What pod did you use?
Back