Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Temp Issues

Update Took it to Tires+ today to get checked out. They ended up spending most of the day trying to figure out the problem. It is the blend door. They took the motor off and moved the door for me. Best thing is they did not charge me anything for it!!
  2. B

Temp Issues

What is the best way to check it?
  3. B

Temp Issues

I am at a loss on my temp control. Yesterday I got cold air on vent, colder air with a/c and very cold air with max a/c. Today I get hot on all three. I have researched the blend door fix but as the problem comes and goes I am at a loss. Could it be the motor that controls the blend door...
  4. B

How to: 2nd Gen Blend Door Quick Fix

What do you mean you 'took the motor out and put a pin in'?
  5. B

Removing Explorer thing

:us:
  6. B

Detailing Questions

I did the zaino on mine this weekend. Then I used the tire stuff on the plastic and it really made it shine.
  7. B

Changer in rear storage bin....Anyone?

The only problem I see with mounting it that far back is when the time comes to change cd's.
  8. B

I Reclaimed my Ashtray space!!!

:thumbsup:
  9. B

Factory trailer tow package

Mine is tucked under the bumper on the passenger side of the truck.
  10. B

To ONLY 5.0 V8 AWD X's...what is your mileage?

Different brand of gas does make a difference. I seem to get the best mileage out of Conoco.
  11. B

Ford Focus: anyone own one?

I don't own one but I have driven them multiple times. If you want I can let you know what I think of them, or if you only want owners opinions that is good with me as well.
  12. B

I give up... I need an installer!!

There is one thing wrong with going in and raising some hell. The job might get done but I am sure if you treat them like sh*t then they will treat your X like sh*t. Obviously they are to busy to work on your X so i say you take it as is to a different installer.
  13. B

How do you like the new forum software

At first I HATED it. Now that I am learning what all the new buttons do I like it. I like it allot. As always GOOD JOB!! Though I just wonder with all this new stuff what is going to happen Thursday of next week??????
  14. B

First Zaino this weekend

It is well worth it.
  15. B

What is the most reliable engine?

In 2002 the V8 was changed from a 5.0 to a 4.6 From what I know there are 4 different engines V6 4l ohv V6 4l sohc V8 5l ohv V8 4.6 (not sure)
  16. B

To ONLY 5.0 V8 AWD X's...what is your mileage?

In town mine is not good - low teens probably. On highway I can usually get about 18.
  17. B

**Stupid question alert!!**

Sounds like they might be burnt out to me.
  18. B

Bulldog Keyless Entry

Its also under the kick panel next to the "E" brake.
  19. B

LED's in cupholder install

I have the cup lights they work great. Now I need a cup filler?? Yet another weekend mod I have learned from this site. But I have one question regarding the cup filler. What if you like your favorite beverage cold? You would have to have some type of cooling device attracted to the...
  20. B

I just bought this liner - what do you think?

Yes the Husky is made of the same "rubbermade" type stuff. Though once rolled out and flat it does a great job of staying in one place.
Back