Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Z

Want to know the day your Explorer will be born?

My '15 Explorer Sport arrived at my dealership on Friday 8/29! Build date was 8/19. We went to the dealership to "visit" her and take pics. She's being detailed, having the mud flaps and bumper thing installed. We pick her up tomorrow afternoon :)
  2. Z

Want to know the day your Explorer will be born?

Yahoo! Just got my window sticker, 'birthday' of 8/19/14 :D http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1FM5K8GT9FGA50616
  3. Z

Ordered 2015 Explorer Sport

Crystal, I also just ordered a 2015 Explorer Sport. I sent you a PM because I'm not sure which number to send to you for status updates.
  4. Z

Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV

Ok, I found my place here. I'd like #731 please. My X is still brand new so the only "mods" I have are my plate frame:
  5. Z

Whats the first thing that has cracked, broke or scratched in your EXP?

Mine came off the delivery truck with a tiny little dent in the driver's door. The dealership fixed it good as new.
  6. Z

Noob

Hi all :) New member here. New Explorer owner, but not new Ford owner. In May we custom ordered our 2013 4WD XLT and it was delivered July 16th. In love doesn't even begin to cover it !! Ruby Red Charcoal black leather interior 202A package Tow Package Roof cross bars Mud Guards...
Back