Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

A5 Nav update now available on our site

Is their anyway to check what is new on the A5 update? Or at least see what roads / POI/ speed limits are on the SD all together? I have ran into some mistakes in my area and was wondering if the any were fixed.
  2. M

new SYNC Software V3.7 update

anyone have a download link to 3.7?
  3. M

A 2014 MFT limited explorer does not have "SirusXm travel link" capabilities

My trial subscription for SirusXm radio is about to end and when I called SirusXm they told me that my 2014 MFT limited radio is not capable of receiving travel link/ nav traffic. I have been getting travel link / nav traffic for free from the 6 month trial. Am I missing something or are the...
  4. M

4WD Modes

I switched it into mud mode and the just dug me deeper. Yeah snow got under the front bumper and that caused some issues. I had a shovel and was able to dig myself out. I went back out again to some 16 inch areas and did not have an issue. Slow but was able to stop and get out of it.
  5. M

4WD Modes

stock, I know that was part of the problem :( It was kinda neat to see the 4 tires spinning independently as the car tried to get out.
  6. M

4WD Modes

Snow mode sucks, I got stuck in 16 inches of snow today.
  7. M

HID Install - Fogs +Pics

This guide helped me out so much! I just changed out my fogs for 3000K for bad weather off road use. I have 302a so i didn't need to switch out my headlights and my factory headlights were bright to began with that the fogs did nothing i felt. Great writeup!
  8. M

2014 fog bulb out warning

Do 2014 explorers have a bulb out warning error if a fog light goes out. I am going to replace my fog lights with HID (3000k) and I want to know if I need a Can-bus or if a heavy duty relay with be ok with it.
  9. M

HID Install - Fogs +Pics

Would it be better for the explorer fog lights to have a h11 or a h11b bulb?
  10. M

Ford Explorer Service Manual

Yeah they don't have what I want. I want what they use at the dealership.
  11. M

Ford Explorer Service Manual

Ford Service Manual Does anyone know where I can buy/get the 2014 explorer Ford Service Manual? I know some people on the forms have it and post pdf pictures from it on how to disassemble things from the explorer. I would like to have it for my records in case I need to look at something.
  12. M

lane keeping assist turn on when car starts

Under settings I have vehicle, mykey and display settings. If I go under driver assist their is lane keeping system but you can only change the mode ( alert, aide or both) and intensity.
  13. M

I just want to know with anyone who has the lane keeping system if they have to turn the system on each time they start the car or does it always stay on. When I turn the system on I get the little car with the lanes around it that change color but when I restart the car again it is not there.
  14. M

I like it but every time I enter the car I have to turn it on
  15. M

Hello I have a 2014 ex with the lane keeping assist camera and every time I turn on the car I have to push the button the turn the system on. Is their anyway make the system turn on every time when the car turns on?
  16. M

PIAA Plasma Ion Yellow

I have not bought them yet
  17. M

PIAA Plasma Ion Yellow

I am just afraid of glare with 3000k hid
  18. M

PIAA Plasma Ion Yellow

Anyone have any thoughts or experience with the H11 PIAA Plasma Ion Yellow halogen bulbs? PIAA says the bulbs are 55w which makes me a little nervous for the fog light housing. Any information would be helpful.
  19. M

MFT v3.6.2 is now available

I have a question, I will be picking up my explorer in the next few weeks, is their anyway to check what version you have installed from the sync screen under setting?
  20. M

Mounting / Wiring Radar Detector

Which blendmount did they tell you to buy for your mirror with the camera?
  21. M

Dual 4.2 inch cluster screens - Climate missing

Question about the climate not being there anymore. Can you still set the heated seats/ defrosters to turn on when you remote start the car on a cold morning?
  22. M

Dual 4.2 inch cluster screens - Climate missing

On ford's website it shows it should be there. http://www.ford.com/suvs/explorer/gallery/photos/popup/photo:45/
  23. M

20'' polished aluminum wheel maitainance

Cory said on 02-02-2012, 02:23 PM that the 20" are not clear coated. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2897709&postcount=92
  24. M

20'' polished aluminum wheel maitainance

20’’ polished aluminum wheel cleaning I have the 20’’ polished aluminum wheels and I am looking for a solution for cleaning them. I currently use (on other cars) brown royal wheel cleaner which works great but I believe it is too strong for the aluminum wheels. I am looking at p21s gel or sonax...
  25. M

LED turn signal how-to (front & rear)

The v3 triton have a ballasts to install and also and stick out of the housing, where do you think you could mount the ballasts at? V-HIDS 55W XENON HEADLIGHT SLIM REPLACE
Back