Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Lowered the mount-me!!!

yeah i'll trade ya, as long as the billet is included. matt, i got the instructions off of yer site. alot of guys told me how to do it, i just needed to see it. thanks for everyones help. i'll get pics up when i can get ahold of a digital cam. thanx again. Marc
  2. M

Lowered the mount-me!!!

Well guys, I just lowered the mount-me! My wife and I are very pleased with the results. My wife actually likes it which is a major plus. I lowered the front by loosening the ttorsion bars, and put 2 inch blocks in the back. It even felt like it improved the ride. Next thing coming is...
  3. M

hahah you have to see this

What a bunch of caca!!!
  4. M

How to: Turning stock corners to clear corners

explorer4x493, my uncle is a cop in moore, he says you can't have blue bulbs, he says he won't pull anyone over for them cause he has em on his 03 cobra. most cops in okc aren't punks about it. does anyone know if the headlights from an x will bolt in to a mountie grill? i can't take the...
  5. M

5.0 Sound question

cut out all four
  6. M

5.0 Sound question

hey i have a question, do i have to be an "elite explorer" to post pics in my album? i can't find anything on there to upload pics.
  7. M

5.0 Sound question

andrew18816, check the exhaust shops around you, i don't know what the laws around you are but some guys will cut out yer cats and put pipe in place for a price. i cut the cats on my 99 f150 4.2l 6er with a si/do flowmaster and it sounded pretty damn good for a six. for a 5.0 no cats sound...
  8. M

5.0 Sound question

it almost sounds like a hanger is loose or something like that or it could be a hole somewhere. james t, what lowering kit do you have on your x and where did you get it? i want to lower our mountaineer. By the way everyone, I'm new to the forum. My name is Marc, my wife and I own a 99 Merc...
Back