Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. $

another 2nd gen skid plate

Hey man just cut you holes in it or slot it to let air flow while still protecting
  2. $

Installed Trckmagics Canvas & Vinyl Explorer Windows

Man that's a sick x. what did the three cost ya
  3. $

Should a 2002 Transmission be serviced?

You should actually change your fluid and your filters yearly. you're also supposed to change plugs and wires yearly. you had it since 02 never change the fluid you're definitely past due. man it takes about 8 quarts of fluid in a little bit of time. just got done doing my ex this year it's...
  4. $

Brake Problem in the Cold

Did u check your abs valve on the driver frame rail
  5. $

Ready to scrap it!!!!!

Let me know if you're going to scrap it out I could use some parts
  6. $

transmission question hope to get some answers

Check your transmission modulator valve. if it's a bit bent or bad anyway it will cause it to shift at higher rpm. i also noticed it will shutter
  7. $

Installing new accessory power outlets.

Hey man u can get an adapter that plugs in to your cigarette lighter that splits off to three cigarette lighplug instead
  8. $

trans reving up before going into first

Hey i said i replaced a modulator valve and it kinda worked . well i took it to a tyranny shop and they put a new one in and it shifts great. I guess it was bent so wasn't working right.
  9. $

Trouble Changing Shocks

Mine look the same way that I just replaced. I was able to spray them down let them sit for a little while. then I heated them with a little hand torch and was able to break them free. if that don't work take a die grinder and cut the heads off and beat the bolts out
  10. $

Hello from Illinois

What's up fellow illinoians. I'm from Decatur where y'all from? No clubs yet. Need to find more people frfrom ill.
  11. $

1991 Explorer idle revving mystery

I've had the same problem for a while now. Iac.?
  12. $

trans reving up before going into first

Mine's doing something similar to that. I replace the transmission modulatorvalve and it helped a lot. But still does it let me know if y.ou find out what the problem is
  13. $

Rear cargo storage build.

Ya I'm wondering the same thing. In stead of wood deck I'd go with a piece of aluminium plating it would be just as strong yet lighter. Not the cheapest route but would work great
  14. $

One tone to two tone 92 explorer

Anime could I cut my rockers off on a two door and just put sliders on it
  15. $

No gears after tranny fluid change. I need help!

Well good deal glad I could help. I'm pretty damn impressed with your skills. Good job. If u need any help in the future just pm me and ill be willing to help.
  16. $

Let me know how it turns out
  17. $

Did u check your fluid with it running? Its probly a quart or two low. Try checking it with it running and add as needed. Mine does that when its low
  18. $

Add-a-Leaf Install: Step By Step "How-to"

Cool how much of a lift would it b. And what would work on the front to level it out? its a 92 2 door sport with the springs. Spacers or f150 springs and what would I have to modify to get them to wrk
  19. $

for sale: First Gen Winch Bumper

Do u still have that bumper
  20. $

for sale: First Gen Winch Bumper

Do u still have that bumper
  21. $

Parting out 1992 5 spd Ranger 4x4 (CHEAP)

Do u still have the ranger
  22. $

Traded the 92 X Have Parts for Sale

What all do you have left off the 92 to explorer. I notice the date was a while back
  23. $

Are those shackles okay to use pulling trailers. They just don't seem all that heavy duty. Any input?
  24. $

Hey David are those the shackles that they have at oriellys? How much of a lift did uget out of them? Can u post more pics of shackles and how they mount. IV been thinking about getting some but wasn't sure.
  25. $

easiest most efficient auto to manual swap

I'm wanting to swap my 92 ex to a Manuel what do u think would work. Its got the 4.0
Back