Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

3rd gen pic's

Haven't been on here in a while and figure I'd share some pics with y'all. Hope y'all like them
  2. R

3rd gen pic's

3. R

3rd gen pic's

2.25in. BTF front and 1.75in. BTF rear/ 3in body lift/ 18x9 wheels/ 33x13 wide tires
  4. R

3rd gen pic's

http://[URL=http://s762.photobucket.com/user/Ryan_Johnson85/media/imagejpg2.jpg.html][/URL]
  5. R

Go Big or Go Home

I'm down to meet up for a show and tell
  6. R

Go Big or Go Home

***** expensive. Take your time. I bought the wheels after the lift and put it all on at once. Those tires would rub like hell if I had no lift.
  7. R

Go Big or Go Home

Where at in VB do you roam? I'm usually down at the oceanfront and ocean lakes area.
  8. R

Go Big or Go Home

I measured it an it is 40 1/2 inches. Up front under the cross member is 16in. And out back under the diff is 15in.
  9. R

Go Big or Go Home

That's not a bad idea for the gears but honestly I get the same gas mileage as when I did with 265's. I'm not really into the whole rock climbing and rootin in the mud. Did all that before an broke a lot of ****. I just wanted to lift this cause no one else has one around here like mine and I go...
  10. R

Go Big or Go Home

Not too much like it did stock. It really needs extended knuckles and a drop down kit for the front axle housing and lower control arms. But I did get machined an extended spacer that goes in between the upper control arms and knuckles so the control arm is not sitting at a drastic down angle...
  11. R

Go Big or Go Home

Next project R1dd1ck
  12. R

3rd gen pic's

13. R

Go Big or Go Home

Did all the work May 18/19. Thanx for all yalls ideas and input. This forum kicks ass! Took the whole weekend but was totally worth it! Tell me what yall think! -2002 Ford Explorer V6 4.0 4x4 -PA-883 Body Lift -Rancho Quick Lift Struts 1.50 front/ 1.25 rear -BTF Spacers 2.25 front/ 1.75 rear...
  14. R

What else do you 3rd Gen owners want?

Brandon, Can yall fab up some extended/long travel knuckles for the Explorers like yall have available for the Toyota Tundra kit on your website?
  15. R

Highest / Lowest Mileage

02 Explorer Limited V6 4x4 173,x.. miles
  16. R

Duner's 6" Lift Kit Group Buy Thread

I am very intrested in this aswell. Exactly what all is included in this kit? Duner your X looks soo sick by the way.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Back