Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

F150 Coil Seats Thickness.

and already measured the height of the left and right beams? Maybe that is the difference; At first glance it seems that the driver's beam is higher than the right side.
  2. A

1st gen explorer 5.5" lift

Skyjacker offers a lift system for Ford Ranger, from 1.5 to 6 inches; Personally install in my Explorer a 4 inch Tuff Country lift with 5.5 Procomp springs
  3. A

1994 Explorer XLT Offroad - New Owner

I fell in love!! I love that Explorer!
  4. A

T case breather?

It is right what you see. That's the vent hose transfer case. What you can do is extend the hose and place high enough to prevent water ingress.
  5. A

Explorer life- PICS!

I miss my beloved Explorer !! But I'll buy another, this year.:burnout:
  6. A

Need help with 4x4 issue

I think it's normal, you mention that you put 32-inch wheels, but you do not mention if you also put a new ring and pinion on the differential. Remember that your truck, from the factory, comes with 29-inch tires.
  7. A

Auto Trans Downshifts

when you are driving, you noticed if the speedometer needle, takes a few small jumps? As it stops, it falls and returns to its normal position. Just as a reference, what you mention, it happened to me with my Explorer, and it was the gear of the speed sensor that was damaged.
  8. A

Everyone wants to be leaders, but nobody wants to open the way

Everyone wants to be leaders, but nobody wants to open the way
  9. A

Sector9's 91 explorer

I miss my Explorer, I'm currently driving an F150, but I want an Explorer again.
  10. A

Engine cranks but doesnt start! No spark!

It will not work; it is advisable to reinstall the harness 91 to work with your pcm. Is different pcm settings. 1991-1992 models do not use the sensor position of the camshaft, at least not mine, from 93 and appears on engines which causes a change in the configuration of the PCM and therefore...
  11. A

Sector9's 91 explorer

Great pictures, but that happened to shock are looking to this hanging.
  12. A

91 explorer body and transmission/ 94 engine

REVIEW OF NEW CONNECTIONS HOSES VACUUM CHECK THAT ARE NOT BROKEN; ALSO, FOR THAT, YOU SHOULD INSPECT IAC VALVE, IS LIKELY TO BE THAT FAILURE TO HAVE. IF YOU CAN DO IT, remove and clean it.
  13. A

91 under hood wiring

I HOPE YOU SERVE THIS, JUST FOUND THIS, HAD A REPAIR MANUAL BUT NOT FIND.http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251953
  14. A

33s vs 35s with 5.5 inch superlift

That is essential, minimum should put 4.56 or higher, depending on how you use it to your vehicle.
  15. A

91 ex body...95 engine..does it work??

Hi, I read your post, put the engine 95 to the X 91, I have in mine, an engine 96 Explorer only going to change the engine mounts. Check the placement of the IAT sensor, 91-94 brings it into the intake plenum, the 96 I have, what brings in the air intake, front throttle body. Hope you serve the...
  16. A

The Black Widow

This is the black widow!! Hi all, I want to share this photo of my Ford Explorer 1992. Some of your changes are: Lift Kit, 5-inch. Transmission Manual, locks hub-manual, transfer case manual, wheels 15x10" tires 33x12.50, reprogrammed computer.
  17. A

Excesive front wheel camber

coil spring 4"#lift 4"? I did not like that configuration for my X, my lift is RC, with springs Procomp 5", 4" bump stop, better comfort when driving in rough area.
  18. A

Excesive front wheel camber

I had that problem, and simply corrected with coil springs to lift 5 ", my lift is 4".
  19. A

Difference between 91-94

I found this thread and I liked it, I have a 91 Ford Explorer, made in December 90, Eddie Bauer, 4 doors, automatic, 4x4, 3.73, the change to manual transmission, 5 inch lift, a friend bought a 92 very similar, also the modified transmission occuring manual, and Rancho lift kit installed 7 inch...
  20. A

How to: Speedometer Gear Color Code Specification Chart With Formulas, And Ford Part Numbers.

Very interesting this thread, I added it to my portfolio, I have a 91 FORD EXPLORER that was at its best years Eddie Bauer, today is a style PreRunner slightly changed.
  21. A

A4LD to M5OD

Changes also the starter, is different between automatic and manual.
  22. A

A4LD to M5OD

you can run the same ecu, my truck had the same problem, and decided to swap to manual M5OD, a Ford Ranger 95, 4x4, and so far I have no problem. my truck is a model 91.
  23. A

Justin's 1992 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4

looks great, looking squarely seems a Ford Raptor, good job. congratulations.
  24. A

Help with camshaft.

I want to install a camshaft high performance to my Explorer, OHV, requesting suggestions and opinions, all are welcome.
  25. A

Ranger Explorer 3 inch TTB lift...

The brand is Rough Country.
Back