Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

How To: Rebuild Rear Differential Traction-Loc

I know how valuable (and in short supply) TIME is... But if you could find time to repost those picture..... you would be my hero!
  2. T

new guy from hawaii

Welcome, new-guy.... There's lots of good info in this place!
  3. T

'02 Explorer... grinding / grabbing / stuttering -- noise and feeling

I have a 2002 Explorer 4WD -V8. Whenever I take off from a stop, I feel and hear a stuttering, grabbing, grinding noise... It goes away over say...10 mph or maybe 15 mph. It FEELS very similar to when you are in 4WD but on dry pavement.... It seems to be worse when I am turning, but that...
  4. T

10 Second Temporary Fix for Blend Door Actuator Problem...

TWO DIFFERENT THINGS-- people are confusing two different problems with heat on their 02 Explorers..... The issue being addressed here in these pictures is the flap that switches from defrost to floor vent. It is controlled by a vacuum line and diaphragm valve that pulls a rod (actually a...
  5. T

2002 Explorer Power Window Problems

Thank you -- thank you You guys saved my life. All four windows were DEAD. It turns out they all use the same ground wire that runs through the driver's door arm-rest switch array. It's THE BLACK ONE. It turns out that the wire was broken right in half at the door "snorkel" -- that...
Back