Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

93 1st gen tranny an t-case for a 95?

Alright cool thanks alot guy ill take pic as i do the 4x4 swap an post them when im done
  2. E

So i can take the tranny off a 95 an the t-case off a 93 if its the 1354 .....do i have all that right?
  3. E

Well see i need a tranny too thats why i was asking if i could take the tranny and t case off a 93 4.0 an put the tranny an t case on my 95 4.0......well if you really need on see about what it would cost to send it an we can work somthing out if u really need one
  4. E

Btw if you need a t case with the floor shift let me know cuz ill look for you one an grabe it for you cuz the place i go they only charge me 40 an the other place has more stuff an they charge 60
  5. E

So what t case should i be looking for the bw 1356M or the 1354 ?
  6. E

what do you mean the front yoke i need to look out for? So the trannt sould fit to?
  7. E

The only t-case i could find with a floor shifter was on a tranny off a 93 4.0 now would thatbeable to fit on my 95 i was thinking sents they are both 4.0 v6s the tranny would be the same....are they? I was wanting to know cuz every one keeps telling me if i find a t-case with a floor shifter to...
  8. E

Any ideals ???

Ooo i know im not ganna get that lift for that an 1500 is all i have saved but i went to get a tranny an t case but the only tranny i could find with a manual t case was on a 93.....would that tranny an t case fit on my 95? Thanks for you guys help im in school an work so all yalls help helps...
  9. E

Any ideals ???

After my 4x4 swap im looking at 1500 left over to do what ever i want so what you think i could do....with out adding the price of tires
  10. E

Any ideals ???

What all would i need to set my truck up like that cuz im geting the 4x4 part to do the swap what shou ldi get to sit like that....
  11. E

Any ideals ???

What is that? An that is a bad ass explorer thats my dream for my truck to look like that
  12. E

Any ideals ???

So im doing a 2wd to 4wd swap on my 95 explorer an i wanna lift it an do the hole off road thing to it but were im from lifted explore ant nothing new so i was wanting some help with some good ideals to what i can do inside or out to make my ex. Like no others around here thanks for ur help an...
  13. E

Help with 2wd to 4wd swap

Yea i seen them post but did know if it would bolt on for my year truck that for the info buddy ...btw dose that me i can use any 2gn. Explorer for my swap
  14. E

Help with 2wd to 4wd swap

I have 95 explorer 2wd 4.0 i was wanting to know if i get a 95 4x4 can i put all the 4x4 parts in my truck? If so will it just be bolt together or will i have to weld some stuff any thing will help thanks
  15. E

98 Explorer Sport 2wd to 4wd?

can the same be done with a 95 2wd explorer just swich parts from same year 4x4 one ? If so what years explorer can i use? For the parts? Thanks
  16. E

So i need some help

Thanks alot i know there ganna be alot of work but do you know if th ere will be any welding or anything
  17. E

So i need some help

Yea it would but this was my dads truck an hes no longer here an this was a project he wanted to do an i really want to do this for him idk if most ppl will understand just somthing i feel like i need to do....if i find a 95 4x4 explorer at junk yard can i take the front end an every thing off...
  18. E

So i need some help

Ok so i want to turn my truck to 4x4 its a 95 4door 4.0 if any one can help me with what all parts im going to need an stuff like that would be grate btw this truck means the world to me so im not selling it to get a new one lol
Back