Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Ball Joint Dilemma

Hey guys, I replace my lower ball joints 2 years ago with a $25 dollar ones from Oreilly. Our mechanic told us a while ago that one had some play in it (about 6 months), and now I can see that my front tires are wearing unevenly, and quite rapidly, on the inside edge. I still have the...
  2. T

Me?

Just moved from Detroit to Draper and decided to bring my explorer along. Nearly every truck out here is lifted it seems. Are there many trails out here a stock X could handle?
  3. T

A Michigan Meet and Greet?

Is this the sort of thing I could bring a bone stock truck out to? I have a 99EB AWD, bone stock. It has the running boards, no flag mount, no skid plates or anything. The only thing I've changed on it are the tires; I have Firestone Destination A/Ts on it. I have never taken a vehicle...
  4. T

New member with 99 EB in Michigan

Thanks for the help, I got it all back together. It just needs an alignment now. I paid $2400 for it (probably too much). But its hard to find them with this little rust in Michigan. My overhaul cost me another $600 so hopefully I don't have to put any more into it anytime soon.
  5. T

New member with 99 EB in Michigan

Hey all, I recently bought a 1999 Eddie Bauer, Spruce Green, with 178k on it. 5.0 AWD. We were looking for a practical winter vehicle that could haul furniture and stuff like that when the need arises, and allow our Cobra stay out of the snow. I've spent many hours searching these forums for...
Back