Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Leather Cleaning

There is a better product to use on the market now and I use it exclusively. Here is an example of it's work. Comes in both a cleaner and a conditioner. Great stuff... Use Zaino's Leather in a Bottle. Best I ever found... Seats before cleaning. Seats after cleaning and conditioning. I...
  2. B

Pics of Sub Boxes

This was the system I built for my 98 Eddie. I never did complete the whole project, but sure got close... All Boston Speakers and all Alpine amps and Electronics...
  3. B

My door doesnt unlock

Break out the WD-40... :eek: Sorry, but I have no clue...
  4. B

Wax on White Painted Cars

I can't stay away... Most of you guys around here are like family... I love some and I hate some, LOL... :confused: But I still drop by from time to time to make sure Monmix is being cool, and you can't forget my Brother Spindlecone.... :salute:
  5. B

Well the wife has a Nissan Murano that is painted a Pearl White. I know it will shine and will look good, but I want to do it where it looks deep. PS21 even says on there label not for light colored cars... Maybe they have a PS20 or a PS22, LOL... :eek::confused: But Monmix will see this soon...
  6. B

'98 Explorer HU Replacement - Premium Sound?

If you happen to be looking for another unit like the one you have, I have a nice one that is barely used. Shoot me a PM if interested. Time to move it on and I am in La Porte, so pretty close to you... :salute:
  7. B

I was wondering if anyone found a great wax to use on white painted cars? The reason I ask this, I always have used PS21 and I live by that stuff. That is some great wax, but it is for dark colors. Yes, it can be used on light colored cars too, but it doesn't do them justice like red or black...
  8. B

lets play name that body part

How do you suggest to the man how to do a search for a dang part he didn't even know the name for? Not jumping on ya, but requesting him to do a search for that was out of line, IMHO...:salute:
  9. B

Car Washing/Waxing/Detailing Tips?

If you want to clean it up and go the extra mile, and I am sure Monmix will back me up here, do the wash with dawn detergent soap and then clay bar it and then wash again with a mild soap. It makes it all worth while. I did a write on a bunch of steps I did on my red X and it turned out pretty...
  10. B

Hehe, Look what I found

It looks a lot like a Mazda to me... Personally I don't care for the flames, but I am old school...
  11. B

School Me on Clay Barring

If you have never clayed a vehicle, you sir are in for a treat... I would be glad to pick up a package or 2 for ya and send it to ya in England or wherever you are. Just shoot me a PM and we will try and set something up...
  12. B

PM sent...
  13. B

I had done a write up on deteailing my ex. If you can do a search for it, it has some great stes in it. First I used Dawn to strip it completely, and that should be the last time you use it. I rubbed it very gently over the entire body of the ex, meaning the clay bar. Kept it well lubricated...
  14. B

Light Clear Coat Scratches?

I agree with Adam. For light scratches nothing beats the Porter Cable 7424. I swear by mine when used correctly. Why not just do a full detail on the body and get that gloss look back? Start with a clay bar and go from there. 3M makes a good product that I use on dark colored vehicles, but...
  15. B

Carpet Shampoo - What really works?

I need to shampoo some carpets in some vehicles around here. Anyone know what really works good and easy...
  16. B

BBQ_HotDogs's Big Red Dawg 12/01/06

WOW I don't know what to say... This has brought tears to my eyes. I spent allot of time and money on her, she just didn't have a long enough life for me to finish her and enter her into a show. I didn't have much left to do, but the time frame after the stereo and interior was short...
  17. B

BBQ_HotDogs's Big Red Dawg

R I P
  18. B

should i buy it!!!!!!!

If it is the real deal, I would buy it in a heart beat... As long as A) They have a clear title B) The title is not a salvage vehicle
  19. B

Leather - Keeping it Nice

Hi ya Adam. Nice to see familiar names still around. You guys need to jump on some of this stuff I am selling. Still top notch stuff...
  20. B

How do you get cat pee out of my seats?

If it is for hunting, you should be used to the smell of pee in 1 form or another, Don't you guys spray deer pee on to kill them big bucks, LOL...
  21. B

Billet Grille?

Or like this... Grille
  22. B

EE "X-Spec" rear spoiler/wing?

I have to defend them also. I have spent thousands of dollars with Explorer Express and had nothing but good luck with them from day 1. I started off ordering the wrong stuff and had to send it back, no problems... As soon as they got it, they sent me the right stuff. The wing was made...
  23. B

How do you get cat pee out of my seats?

Try one of the sponsers here. www.stinkypets.com Leather seats or cloth?
  24. B

Stock, can't afford to drop that coin again for such a possible short ride. Keeping all of my sterio equipment though. Some things never change, LOL.
  25. B

Well hi ya monmix. I have a new ride now. It is an SUV though, LOL. A Nissan Murano....
Back