Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Livernois tuner/intake/3bar MAP for sale

still have the front and rear mud flaps. factory units still in packaging.
  2. E

No exhaust. It is this kit. Livernois Motorsports and I was mistaken, it is $1,049 new. So maybe $500
  3. E

I want to sell it all. I do not have the Tstat. Maybe $750 for all.
  4. E

make an offer. i think the total kit was $1700 with the T-Stat and plugs.
  5. E

All in perfect shape. Was on a 2016 platinum. Also have front/rear mud flaps brand new in the package.
  6. E

My 2016 Explorer Sport - Project Wanderlust

Out of bounds!!!!mwheels are absolutely incredible!!!
  7. E

How many 2016 Sports run the Livernois Tuner?

They sound wildly similar! Overall noise level sounds the same. The downpipes sound slightly raspier. Nothing like what you were describing and surely not like a ups truck. That being said, basing the purchase of any exhaust piece on YouTube videos is pointless.
  8. E

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come

i agree the attention to detail is annoying, but damn, sounds like a good dealer to me. they got the bottom of it for you and replaced nearly the whole front end!!!
  9. E

has anyone here purchased the gibson? would love to hear a clip from that to compare to the corsa
  10. E

Did you hear it with DP and cat back? I'm surprised at your comment as the cat back would make a much greater difference in sound level than the DP.
  11. E

Aftermarket wheels

Badass, looks great!! I love the way 22" wheels fill the wheel wells. I just dont know if i am willing to sacrifice any ride quality. if it was my daily driver, maybe, but it is the wifey's. probably leave stock for now.
  12. E

New Update!!!!

OK, here goes. HP not quite what i was expecting, TQ was pretty massive gain, which correlates with the seat of the pants feel.
  13. E

New Update!!!!

big difference. hold brake, press accelerator to 2,000-2,500 let off brake and stomp it. enjoy!!!!
  14. E

Aftermarket wheels

the wheel at 8 oclock says forgiato
  15. E

New Update!!!!

Traction Control!! LOL
  16. E

New Update!!!!

I just had the baseline done this morning. Photo attached. This was third gear. i then installed the tune, 3 BAR MAP, Air Raid, and 170 TSTAT. LET ME TELL YA SOMETHING!!!!!!! WOW!!!! Runs like a damn scalded dog. Absolutely incredible. smooth as can be. Launch control off, launch at 2500 RPM...
  17. E

Torque settings

Does anyone know the torque settings for spark plugs and also the thermostat housing for a 2016 eco boost?
  18. E

Aftermarket wheels

I think those would look great but would have to be 22 to really pull it off. Would love to see it. Post pics if you do it!!!
  19. E

What do you think otherwise? How does it sound? Did you do downpipes or just cat back?
  20. E

$599 seems like a steal to me personally!! Ask for permission or beg for forgiveness!
  21. E

i haven't looked at mine yet, but do the beauty tips pop on/off? are the replaceable?
  22. E

Cant wait to get mine!! Just ordered the tune, air filter, thermostat, and 3 Bar MAP. I have a brand new 6 month old AWD dyno 3 minutes from me, im going to try and get baseline and after dynos. ill have to see what the dyno time will cost. will report back ASAP
Back