Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

LED running lights?

Okay, so they make these things for the focus with LED's installed in them: I was wondering that hopefully someone knows if they make a version of these like that that are high quality: Any help would be amazing! :D
  2. J

Raptor lighting for '03 explorer

I tow a lot of things with my '03 explorer that are wider than 80 inches, and based on what I've read, law requires some sort of identification lights, and the best way i know how to do that, since it would look pretty strange with huge truck cab lights on the roof all the time, i was going to...
  3. J

Transmission Cooler?

I have a 3rd gen 2003 Ford Explorer with a 4.6 SOHC 16 valve V-8 engine. Does this vehicle come stock with a transmission cooler, and if not, do I really need one? It's a rare occasion I would ever have to tow more than 3,000 # with my truck. If i do need one, any reccomendations?
  4. J

Halo Kits???

Is there a way to put halos, or "angel eyes" in my '03's headlights? do they sell them anywhere? If they don't sell any headlights with halos in them, i know they sell kits, and I don't know how to disassemble the headlight assemblies and not hurt anything. HELP PLEASE!!!!!
  5. J

Brush guard?

does anyone know where i can get an exact replica of this brush guard? i noticed this picture was actually on this site so i thought someone may know. or this one for cheaper? http://www.andysautosport.com/ford/1995_2001_explorer/exterior/grill_guards/go_rhino/gorh10000664.html must mount to...
Back