Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Recent Orders , time to get into production

Haven't seen it yet. I would imagine still waiting for prep and anything else they have to fix. LOL Pretty much loaded kept 20" run flats, and bench seat which is an option.
  2. J

Recent Orders , time to get into production

Ordered my platinum explorer 07/27/19. Delivered to dealer today.
  3. J

how to leave keys in the car and use keyless entry

The 7/8-9/0 system worked perfectly. Thanks again everyone for the help.
  4. J

how to leave keys in the car and use keyless entry

key fob locking Is there any way to lock the car and leave the key fob inside like my 2007? I've got a 2014 and we do hiking and biking locked it, open it up with keyless entry. Is there anyway it can be done in the 2014? thanks in advance Jim
  5. J

Keyless entry (Securicode) pad comes off

I have a 3 month old 2014 ford explorer and while drive down the freeway i look out the rear view and the keyless entry panel is swinging in the breeze, banging on the side. I tried to snap it back in and put a crack in it. Eventually had to duct tape it. I did notice those panels do not seem...
  6. J

Swaying 2014

Thanks for all the input. Driving on a 4 lane about 45mph and took some curves and changed lanes. Talked to dealer, they also talked about tire pressure, driving a sport and even trying an Edge. Maybe it is the contour of the new vehicle, I've owned 6 Explorers and something was not right with...
  7. J

Swaying 2014

Would the recall have anything to do with it?????
  8. J

Swaying 2014

Just test drove a Loaded 2014 Limited, thinking of trading my 2007 EB. I don't know if I can explain this right but I took it on a test drive and on the road it seemed to have to much body roll around turns, like not being stable. Don't know if anyone has had same experience or not. would...
  9. J

pwr steering

Anyone flush their power steering fluid? Thanks in advance Jim
  10. J

09 heater core

my 09 expl. had steam coming from the fire wall on the pass. side. Could it be heater core? Nothing on the inside and some dripping on the ground. Any Ideas? Thanks Jim
  11. J

2007 Eddie Bauer wheels

Actually hit a chuck hole and not only bent the rim but also bent the plastic chrome. its been like that for a while, no vibration or bad tire wear, just looks like ****. jim
  12. J

2007 Eddie Bauer wheels

I've got an 07 EB wth the chrome wheel-- well-- they are steel with what looks like plastic covers. I need to get the chrome plastic wheel off the wheel. ANY IDEAS I'm worried i'll crack them, thanks Jim
  13. J

Engine light

LIGHT CAME ON--BLINKED AT FIRST, NOW STEADY SLIGHT MISS-- any thing i I should try first ie. gas additive etc. thanks jim
  14. J

New Guy

Good morning--Retired, enjoying life and own an 07 eddie bauer. having trouble with the check engine light and hope i can get some help. thanks in advance JIM
Back