Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Just picked up my new Limited

The dealer told me over the phone they would match my credit union at 2.99% for 72 mos. I go to the dealer which is 180 miles away and they say 3.99%. I say no way, you better get it fixed and they act like it was a mistake and they shouldn't have offered that. I would have walked out but I was...
  2. A

Sync and iOS 6

Nope, I was referring to the last line of 182RG's post regarding all the "problems" with ios6.
  3. A

Sync and iOS 6

Are you really having map issues? I'm really enjoying the new turn by turn directions with ios6. So much so I haven't even touched my $800 Ford Nav that I just bought.
  4. A

Floor mats/liners/cargo mats

Thanks for the responses. Trying to decide between this one and a canvas cover.
  5. A

2013 SEMA Explorers

Any info on those seat covers?
  6. A

iPad headrest Mount

Ordered a "V2Arm" from grip daddy mounts. Video review looked positive. I'll let you guys know how It works out.
  7. A

iPad headrest Mount

Anyone have a suggestion for an iPad headrest mount? I'm looking for one that fits somehow between the front seats so both rear passengers can have a view. I've seen a few on EBay but not sure how well they would hold up.
  8. A

Floor mats/liners/cargo mats

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but anyone who has this Ford mat, does it roll or fold up when you need to deploy the 3rd row?
  9. A

Just picked up my new Limited

First time Ford owner just picked up my new 2013 Explorer Limited, ingot Silver with 301A and Moonroof. Got it for the wife as that is what she wanted. I had a nice 2 hour drive home from the dealership so I got a nice chance to check it out. We weren't going to get the 301A but we ended up...
Back