Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

1/4 Mile Run Times

My explorer does the same and has kicked a few system too rich bank one and two with the SS tune installed.
  2. M

ODB scanner / logger

Anyone using a ODB scanner / logger for their Sport? Preferably a bluetooth setup that works with iOS? I see 4DRHTRD uses TORQUE for android. Not opposed to it but would prefer something for iOS. Im new to the ford scene and have always used HP tuners for my LS motors in the past.
  3. M

1/4 Mile Run Times

Please let us know which water meth kit you plan to use. If possible can you post an install "how to" on the forum?
  4. M

Virtual Dyno!!!

I live in the Orlando / Sanford area. Last November I offered for SCT to use my 2013 Sport for testing and I never heard back from them.
  5. M

If I were in Central Florida, I'd be there in a heartbeat !

They said they would begin programming in January when I contacted them back in November when I got my sport. I still haven't heard anything back from them so now I'm interested in what others have to offer.
  6. M

Roof Rack / Rail Removal

We have them at the agency I work for. The ones I have seen have had the rails removed and only have the front plastic molding on the front 12 inches or so. The holes were filled with bolts (looks like they used galvanized bolts - not my first choice if it were me). The paint around the bolt is...
Back