Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

pics of lifted x's with 32's

section525: before you did the BL, did the front rub alot or any?
  2. L

a few dimensions needed for a receiver hitch

i got a hitch from a u-pull-it yard for $20. you can also get them at auto salvage yards for around $50
  3. L

can you fit 32's with just TT/AAL/shackles?
  4. L

are those 32x10.50 or 32x11.50?
  5. L

fender flares

monmix: only a right front? is it for sale?
  6. L

Spindle lift?

what is the deal with the spindels? every place i find the lift spindels it says "only use with stock offset wheels only, if you use with aftermarket offset wheels they will break!" WTF?
  7. L

i am debating if i should get 31 or 32's for my x. i have seen alot of pictures on here of lifted x's with 31's but not too many with 32's. thanks lawrence
  8. L

driver's door wont unlock!

my door stopped coming open aswell so i bit the bullet and took it to ford. after about a hour and a half my truck had a new latch and could open again.
  9. L

Try2CatchMike: we have been taking her car out on dates ;) heyok: a pic would be great. i have already pulled the pannel and the inner seal and found that i didnt need too which kinda suks but owell. i see the end of the spring that is not attached but i cant tell where to hook it on to so a...
  10. L

the driver's door will not unlock. not with the handle, door button or the keyless remote. the only way it unlocks is if i use the key on the outside of the door and giggle it at the same time i am moving the handle up and down. so i can get in, sometimes, through the driver's side but i have to...
  11. L

Removing Bulky Fender Flares....

if you do take off the front ones ill buy them :)
  12. L

What can I buy a gauge pod for my explorer?

just get an Autometer pod from Autozone. you have to oreder it and it is in within 3 days. they told me it would be $29
  13. L

White Face Instrument Cluster Install on a 99

i got my cluster from an 01 sprt from a u-pull it place for $14
  14. L

Removing Bulky Fender Flares....

do it, then sell me the front ones!
  15. L

squeek/cherp at 5mph turning

ok, i got an alignment and the squeek is still there, but it does however stop when i press the brake. so im guessing i need new brakes?
  16. L

98+ Mountaineer bumper

thanks for the info
  17. L

98+ Mountaineer bumper

so if i buy a mountaineer bumper cover it should bolt up to my brackets?
  18. L

98+ Mountaineer bumper

i am thinking about putting a 98+ mountaineer front bumper on my 98 x. is it a direct bolt up ar do i need new bumper brackets? do the fog lights bolt up in the same place? thanks for any help
  19. L

I want fender flares

they look like they are bushwacker extend-a-flare flares. and i think those are pretty pricey
  20. L

what is the difference?

on their website. go to the "stlye and performance" link under the "car" link.
  21. L

what is the difference?

well, for anyone who would like to know. you can get the 353'S (gold) from http://www.circuitcity.com (yes i said circuit city) for $59shipped. that is cheaper than i have found new
  22. L

what is the difference?

what is the difference in the warrior shackles part numbers WAR-153 and WAR-353? is it just the color of them?
  23. L

shackles part number?

i would say just give, who ever you are ordering them from, the part number WAR-153
  24. L

squeek/cherp at 5mph turning

any help? bump
Back