Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Bkennedy's SAS and Rebuild Thread

Brian, Jeep elocker. I have a video on how they work internally. If your interested let me know and I'll send you the link.
  2. F

Haha, damn senior moment.......yes, the Rubicon has elockers and I had problems with the front locker on one of the TDS runs. The solenoid didn't want to unlock and I had to be transported to a dealer on a flat bed tow truck. ARB, other than leaky lines 0 problems. So...... Sent from my iPad...
  3. F

Same here, no experience with e-locker but my ARB was bullet proof, never failed.......when I remembered to switch it on. :D
  4. F

August Big Bear Run

Looks like end of July beginnings of aug. Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
  5. F

Thanks Steve. I posted. Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
  6. F

August Big Bear Run

I'm in. It's been a while. Lets come up with some dates. Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
  7. F

Ok, where in New Mexico? Lets see if we can all get together and maybe go to Big Bear later on in the year. Maybe start a thread. Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
  8. F

Tom R.; You can be my tool handler, chair holder down guy, and beer fetcher.:D How about next week? I'll be your wingman any day. Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
  9. F

Hey Brian. Have you retired? Sounds like a great project. Can I go watch? Congrats to Sarah, she's worked hard. Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
  10. F

Truck Haven MLK '13 Photos and Video

Great. Center force is hardcore, that's what I had in the Navajo for more than 10 years and no problems. Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
  11. F

Truck Haven MLK '13 Photos and Video

Hi guys. What a great time and great weather. Home safe and sound. No problem Rick, it was nice taking to you. Joe, Rick hit it on the head. If you're only going to use it a couple of times a year maybe just fix it. Tom Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
  12. F

2013 Truck Haven Potluck

Hey guys, how many people are going, anyone have a guesstimate? I'll be leaving at 12:00. Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
  13. F

2013 Truck Haven MLK Weekend Explorer Ranger run Jan 19-20

Wow, Brian getting there first, thats a first. Get a nice spot with a view Brian:D See u guys there:thumbsup:
  14. F

Yup, I'll be there early afternoon. I figure about 3:00 PM. Sundown is like 4:45 or so. Looking forward to it. :D
  15. F

Are we camping off of North Marina or near the tower? Temperature is looking like 70's daytime 40's night. Hopefully we wont have too much wind.
  16. F

2013 Truck Haven Potluck

Hi guys, I'm bringing the potato salad. How many are going?
  17. F

Maybe that's where I should be going instead of TH. sounds more my speed now. :) going to bed by 10:00. I should be there Thursday afternoon or Friday morning. Do we have a list yet of who's going and when? Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
  18. F

2012 Truckhaven Rock Run Oct. 27 -28

Hi guys, I'm in, 27-28. Last time I was there it was for TDS in march and it feels like years. Can't wait to wheel with you characters again. Colin, that's how Jefe started. Tom
  19. F

TDS 2012 March 2-4

Got back from TDS a while ago. Glad to see two good friends and do some wheeling. TDS was crazy being the 50 anniversary. Had some rig trouble but cheap price to do wheeling with beautiful weather I'm going back this week after I get my rig back. Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
  20. F

TDS 2012 March 2-4

Should I have dinner ready? Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
  21. F

TDS 2012 March 2-4

ing. We are in green and gray Class A Motor accompanied by 2 Heeps. One is silver and the other burgundy. The TDS headquarters is about 2.6 miles east of us. Hope to see you guys tomorrow. The Heeps both have Plates saying FAKRWEE. note.
  22. F

TDS 2012 March 2-4

Hi Guys, Ralph and I are now here. We are about 1 mile or so past the Tower going toward 86. There is a lot of wind blo
  23. F

TDS 2012 March 2-4

Dam Zukman!, take good care of yourself first. See ya next time.
Back