Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Explorer Sport Hood Decal

I ended up grabbing this one http://www.levittownfordsupercenter.com/ford-explorer-sport-2013-style-explorer-black-hood-lettering-p-1301.html
  2. P

Thanks, so do I assume these are the actual letters or are these simply a decal? Can you point me where to get the authentic letters? Thanks for the help
  3. P

Hi All, I'm looking for the Explorer hood decal and I know someone here posted some pics they had and where they got it from. I found this one on ebay but want to compare prices. http://goo.gl/sHzGW Thanks,
  4. P

about to buy- few questions for owners

Also from Toronto here....everyone seems to favour Yonge/Steeles but I bought mine at Summit Ford and ended up getting a better deal. I got the 4wd Limited for the same reasons mentioned above. Toronto weather and peace of mind for the wife driving the kids around
  5. P

Smoke from the Grill

my Explorer is 2 weeks old and yesterday I took it for its first car wash. Now I live in a cold climate (Toronto) but last night we were at about 0c or 32f when I got the wash.....right after I noticed smoke coming from the grill and a bit of a burning smell in the cabin. I figured it was...
  6. P

Navigation Street Name Missing

Thanks Tucker....it worked
  7. P

Navigation Street Name Missing

Hi, So picked up my '13 Limited last week and experienced my first MFT issue tonight. When we started the car tonight, the screen was blank then it seemed like it reset on its own. When it finally came to the home screen, the street name under the compass on the home screen was missing. It...
  8. P

DVD Headrest and other options questions

Thanks Peter Hey Taz, are you telling me the only volume option is through the headphones? I have really young kids and that isn't an option for me
  9. P

DVD Headrest and other options questions

Factory Installed DVD in Headrest - 2013 Hi All, I think this has been covered but I tried searching and couldn't find it. Plus I know I can just call the dealership however I'm trying to make more friends here...lol As per my previous post I just picked up my 2013 Limited last week and...
  10. P

New Explorer in the Driveway

Thanks all.....picture to follow just need a car wash already......hate winter deliveries
  11. P

New Explorer in the Driveway

Hi All, New to the forum but have been reading the past few weeks as I made my truck choice. I'm happy to report I just took delivery of a 2013 Explorer Limited AWD with the 302A package in White. Love it so far but very overwhelming coming from our Grand Caravan. The only...
  12. P

Running Boards - DeeZee and Others

Hi All, First time poster here. Just picked up my white 2013 Ex Limited with 302 package today. Love it so far!! My only issue is I think I misjudged how big it actually is and the kids are having a difficult time getting in and out. I even struggle sometimes...lol I live in Toronto...
Back