Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Stupid question # 14

I should have mentioned Peter, the picture he posted is of the rear floor mats.
  2. D

Stupid question # 14

Looks to me that the as they are in your picture, the one on the left is passenger side, and the one on the right is driver's side.
  3. D

Your Best Photo of your EX

This is what I call a win win situation! You can't go wrong with either one. :thumbsup:
  4. D

Ordered my 2013 Explorer Sport through ENCS

You bet. You can also assure your wife that she will not regret using them, as they catch so much crap from these big wheels/tires. That, and she won't even notice them after the first week. :thumbsup:
  5. D

Cannot believe this!!!!!

Aaaannnddd.... This is where you lost me... Good luck.
  6. D

Dang, sorry that didn't work out for you with ENCS. I am loving every moment in the Sport, even though I was only able to put 150 or so miles on it because of work. If I had to pick one word to describe everything about it (so far) it would be effortless. I have a 2012 Mustang 5.0 so I know...
  7. D

2013 Explorer Sport Pic Thread

Good idea and I agree totally, thanks for starting it. These are all from the day I picked it up so the truck is not detailed. Doing that this morning and will break out the camera afterwards. This is the guy backing it off the truck, not me. m-i-z
  8. D

Your Best Photo of your EX

Here's a shot of my Sport rolling off the truck. And here's one of it parked at home!
  9. D

Ordered my 2013 Limited through ENCS

I ordered mine through ENCS as well, enjoy! Post your VIN number after the = sign and you should see your sticker. Catch is, the sticker only shows up the week your truck is scheduled to be produced. services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin= Ford has reps here...
  10. D

Well, I will finally be picking up my Sport on Tuesday, almost 4 months to the day after I ordered! I'll get some pics as soon as she rolls off the truck.
  11. D

Worth the wait and so much more!

Excellent pictures, thanks for sharing!! I love the Ingot.
  12. D

Ex Sport wheel cleaning

But if that doesn't do it for ya, you can use your Meguiars on them without a problem.
  13. D

Ex Sport wheel cleaning

You're doing it right! :thumbsup:
  14. D

Get a quote for the lowest price you can in the states and take it to ENCS. They are supposed to match it or beat it. I can't speak to how they run things in Germany, but over here, the overseas shipping was part of my quote from the get-go.
  15. D

2013 myford touch voice recognition does not work with ANY contacts from my iphone4s

I have an iPhone 4s and the Sync in my Mustang will only work if I say Last Name first, then First Name...
  16. D

This is my third vehicle ordered through ENCS and I'm sorry to tell you, the waiting never gets easier! As for your order. I can tell you that after you order, going back to the sales rep won't really do anything but irritate you because they aren't even the ones who will give you your VIN...
  17. D

I'm pumped !!!

That is one bad ass truck!
  18. D

Loud Radiator Fans

I should have my Sport in about a week, so I can check it out myself. I know that in my Mustang, the 5.0 engine gets really hot while just idling and my fan IS a freaking tornado!
  19. D

4WD Display

You are correct. The engine is the same but it is tuned a little differently in the F150 for obvious reasons. :thumbsup:
  20. D

Ignition Cylinder Fail, Second Time!

It does have the push button start but you have to get the 402A package.
  21. D

Just an update, I finally got a sail date, April 5th. So for a recap: 29 December - Ordered 20 January - VIN 7 February - Built 21 February - Arrived at the Port (Oakland) 5 April - Scheduled to sail date 21 April - Tentative arrival to Korea Then it will take 3 - 5 days to clear customs and...
  22. D

Warning: Magnaflow #15218 Cat-Back

Do you have any pics you could share?
  23. D

*new* 2014 order guide new colours

Correct, the two new colors are not for the Sport. Dark Side and Sunset are only for the XLT and Limited.
  24. D

*new* 2014 order guide new colours

Did I read that correctly? Are they offering the 2nd Row Console as an option for the 2014 Sport? blarggg.
Back