Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Auto Air Conditioning

First off know one but the people who want this understand this problem truly. what we want is not that simple to achieve it seems... I was told it does this by deign and when I got in fight with them about it they calmed me down and said that the only way to use it is in auto and that I should...
  2. F

Auto Climate Control not working?

If I have temp at 85 and fan speed in the middle set the auto ON or OFF. Every time I turn off power to climate and turn it back on it will revert back to auto full blast on. When i just want to take the steam off the windows. Every setting automatically comes on full blast. Sucks!! I Called...
  3. F

remote start w/smart phone

Or get a viper smart start system like I have and your set. Paid $420 for mine
  4. F

remote start w/smart phone

Saw this while back http://biobug.org/index.php/2011/12/11/sms-remote-start-working-prototype/
  5. F

My explorer tried to crush my dog

I had that happen to me almost too, but didn't actually... I Feel your pain cause I did have my dogs leg fall through one of the openings from rear back cargo to center captains chairs... He fell over sideways and it got stuck and wedged :( was the worst 20 sec of my life trying to get his leg...
  6. F

Audio Questions

why is there no light inside this compartment......
Back