Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Colorado Color Run 09/2018

Without reading the whole thread, do you guys have a date set?
  2. K

Re-gearing with a powertrax no slip locker?

I just regeared to 4.56 after having a spartan lb locker. It takes a bit of time to remove the locker (Think springs and pins) but yeah, works with all 8.8 gearsets.
  3. K

Minnesota Explorer Owners Group

I would love to have a meetup, or a trail run of some sort in mn. Let me know if your still interested.
  4. K

Moab 2016

Threw a couple spares on the trailer, my 800 mile jaunt begins first thing in the morning.
  5. K

Moab 2016

Count me in, 2 for Branding Iron, staying at slickrock, May 18th-22nd
  6. K

How to: Convert V8 AWD to BW 4406 Manual Shift- A how to thread

I picked my conversion u joint up from Oreilly's. Went in, told them what driveshaft, to which vehicle, parts guy consulted his book, and then handed me the correct one.
  7. K

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

Count me in arriving may 10th later, 2 for dinner at the branding iron, puppy dog....
  8. K

How to: Convert V8 AWD to BW 4406 Manual Shift- A how to thread

One more AWD converted, got the BW4406 in tonight, and rear driveshaft in. One question though, how do you get the old Ujoint out to put in the conversion joint? Mine is stuck like no tomorrow. Anyways, off to the yard tomorrow to pickup the linkage. :)
  9. K

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

Latecomer I would love to join up with the group, but I cannot be there until mid saturday afternoon. How many are staying longer?
  10. K

TORQUE MONSTER Headers GROUP BUY

Mines cracked too. And its my dd for 4 more weeks....
  11. K

TORQUE MONSTER Headers GROUP BUY

Count me in 2000
Back