Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Lease Question

Tufty, you may want to get a quote from the Internet guys at South Bay Ford. They gave me the best deal by a mile on my 2013 Explorer Sport. Sticker was around $52k and I pay nothing down and $580/mo including tax.
  2. S

Considering an Explorer Sport

I went from a 2010 Lexus RX350 to my Sport. I loved my Lexus (lease was up) but I love my Sport too. I thought I was going to miss the luxury, but amazingly, the Sport feels just as luxurious to me. The Sport is definitely bigger, but I don't notice it unless I'm parking. My Sport has more...
  3. S

Lease Question

It's actually 10,500, but I never use that many. I just replaced a 2010 Lexus RX and had 27,000 miles on it after 36 months, and that's the closest I've ever come. (The car before I turned in with 7k miles on it after 24 months!!). I currently drive 5 miles each way to work, so that's 50 miles...
  4. S

Lease Question

I just picked up a 2013 Explorer Sport with 402a, tow package, dual moonroof, captains chairs and rear DVDs -- MSRP was $50,895 I think. I paid nothing out the door, 10k miles a year, 36 months, and my payment is $529/mo. plus tax.
  5. S

Car seats question

I agree with PP that your best bet is with the Diono Radian. I know you can fit three of them across in small cars, so I'm sure they would fit in your explorer. It's just a matter of how soon your baby can use a convertible carseat and whether there's a booster equivalent for your 4.5 y/o.
  6. S

Need Community Help/Advice with my Sport Issue

I agree with the others, I wouldn't want the car back. I did some simple google searches on "Lemon law Ohio" and it looks like the fact that they've had the car for 30 days (total) in the first year (doesn't even have to be at one time) is grounds for getting them to buy it back...
  7. S

Delivery issues 2013 Explorer Sport

That sucks. I ordered Tuxedo Black with 402a and other options on 1/5 and mine was here in CA on 2/19. Definitely second the recommendation to PM Crystal. She was able to keep me posted every step of the way. Hope it will be there soon. Worth the wait!!
  8. S

Feb 2013 leasing info for Explorer Sport

I am in California too and picking up my ordered Sport this weekend. MSRP is $50,850 and negotiated cap cost is $47,746.29, which works out to $0 drive off and $558/mo. including tax for a 36 month lease with 10,500 miles. Too many variables but sounds like the deals are pretty comparable...
  9. S

2013 Sport versus Limited (need help)

You may want to ask your dealer about swapping the HIDs for you. I ordered a Sport and wanted HIDs and my dealer said they'd swap them out for me for $265. I asked the salesguy how he was able to do it so cheaply and he said they were just making sure I was taken care of, but now I'm worried...
  10. S

Rear DVD

Yeah, the sales rep says that the dealer installs the OEM Factory DVD and it's the same price ($1,995). I don't understand why it wasn't just ordered that way, but I guess it's all the same in the end.
  11. S

Rear DVD

Great. Any idea if they can make changes to an order once submitted? I will be pretty pissed off if they screwed it up!
  12. S

Rear DVD

Has anyone ordered an Explorer with the Rear DVD Entertainment? If so, can you tell me if it's listed on your window sticker? My window sticker just came up today (build date 2/5) and Rear DVD is not listed on there (so the total MSRP is $2k less), which may be because I understand it is...
Back