Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

How to: 2nd Gen Gauge Cluster Removal and LED Conversion V2

found out its NOT an easy removable film... for the 99xlt that is... may take some creativity, but the green color is 'painted' behind the opaque, so I did want to attempt with out a way to replace the opaque film.
  2. E

RE: DIAL removal TOOK DASH APART AGAIN... a key bit of advise **** if you plan on taking the dials off to take the gauge cluster sheets off- let the vehicle idle for 10-20 mins. Then, **TAKE A PIC OF THE DIAL LOCATIONS****. Use this as reference when putting back together before pushing the...
  3. E

Mustang- which models have the green film? and how to you get to it?? special tool??????? Thanks:us::salute:
  4. E

NOT sure but it sounds like you dont have a connector properly replaced. Hopefully someone knows which one, tho you may find it quicker to go back in yourself and check.... I have to go back in to see if there is a green film- on the 99xlt. and find out WHICH TOOL IT TAKES TO TAKE THE...
  5. E

How to: Interior Dome Light LED Conversion (PICs)

red led 194s from superbrightled.com and more micro dot led reds to put in various locations inside.
  6. E

LED Mirror Light Conversion (Pics)

cool white led 194 from superbrightled.com and painted the inside reflector area white for extra affect.
  7. E

how can i get the lights brighter???? anyone?
  8. E

194 from superbrightled.com
Back