1. B

Rear Camera - No Guidelines Show

guess i'm out of luck here.
  2. B

Nope my parking sensors beep normally.
  3. B

this is what my camera looks like and this is what the F150 invoice of the guy who had the similar issue
  4. B

yeah I would believe so too. I just had my software upgraded to the most recent one with the A4 maps sd card too. Still the same :( Unfortunately my predicament is like the original starter of this thread. My liftgate was replaced by the auto body shop, so if i go to the dealer, he would tell...
  5. B

thanks Peter, if I looked at the F150 issue the camera part is also the same 19G490. But they had to do some RCV configuration, according to the SSM. Told the dealer, he had no clue what that means. :( He said maybe take out the battery and try, which he did, to no avail.
  6. B

V2.7 Backup Camera

Hi Cory, On a separate thread I have a problem with my XLT on the fixed guidelines and visual park assist as mentioned by you above and the manual http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336163&highlight=rear+camera+guidelines I cannot get it to be enabled even after...
  7. B

Nope I don't get the coloured warning zones or the lines in the screen, only the pure video feed and the "Check surroundings..." wordings, also the Zoom function is there but doesn't function. As for the settings, I have tried turning both the Visual Park Assist and Guidelines to On, but...
  8. B

I have the exact same problem, autobody shop replaced my liftgate and now the camera has no guidelines after they replaced it as well. body shop says dealer didn't give any instructions. is there some configuration that needs the dealer to do? shld this 'extra' work comes from the...
  9. B

Rearview Camera Problems

Did you managed to fix it? i've just encountered this problem and am at a loss
Back