Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

TSB Question?

Ok, this might be a dumb question but bear with me, I've never had this new of a car, or one with so many problems!:( What is the usual repair policy for TSB's? LUCKILY, we bought an extended aftermarket warranty on our Ex when we bought it, but with how many times it's been in the shop I'm...
  2. D

2011 Limited-hvac won't change from dash to floor or defrost!

Found the master reset. Tried it and it did not fix it, darn haha. Off to the dealer I go :s
  3. D

Alright I suppose I'll have to visit with them again then. Not too impressed with my ford dealer in the past. Last time that it went in to have the overheating issue fixed, they used the wrong jack points and crushed the little vertical metal piece underneath behind the front wheels and wouldn't...
  4. D

I believe I mentioned in my thread title that it is a limited? I saw the TSB but wouldn't the blend door issue only affect temperature change? That's what I understood when I read it.
  5. D

It's been warm and dry for awhile and I had no need to change it until it rained tonight and I went to change to defrost and no matter what button I push it won't switch off the dash vents. I tried shutting down and restarting and tried pushing every single hvac selection there is and nothing...
Back