Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

2014 Sport options (shade and console)

Wow... ok nevermind. Totally not what I expected. I found a thread about the cargo cover and someone was nice enough to post a few pictures of it. It's... unique. I was expecting either a hard or rollup cover over the main cargo area. It appears to be a soft cover, non-rollup, that extends...
  2. A

Thanks jetpilot747. I'm also in Phoenix and wanted the cargo cover to shade whatever is stored back there. I hadn't considered that it might reduce the cabin size for better cooling. JohnBoyToo, is Ford's cover pretty bad? What's wrong with it? I'm going to search on that now.
  3. A

I thought I read that the 2014 Sport would have the option to buy the 2nd row console with the bucket seats, but it's not an option on Ford.com. Also, you can't include the rear cargo shade with the 401A package. It comes with hooks and a net but you can't get the shade. Will these options...
  4. A

2014 Explorer thoughts

Exactly. Your brightness, contrast, gamma, and RGB settings will alter the way the colors look. I can see the different shades of blue and red, but without seeing the colors in person I don't know how accurate they are.
  5. A

Plasti dipped grille

Plastidip comes in a wide variety of colors. You could have a blue Sport if you really wanted one... :)
Back