Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

Need Community Help/Advice with my Sport Issue

Wow. Definately a picture worth a 1000 words. I hope this works out for you and certainly understandable about your feelings. I would not want it back either with that much replacement and length of time you have endured. I was hoping this would have been fixed for you by now since I posted last...
  2. O

RPM on new Explorer...

Thanks Crystal. I don't think anything is wrong, it is just this is the first time in many years that my car has not gotten close to the EPA mileage. The truck runs great, no complaints just a little curiousity here. Seems everyone is getting the same mileage. Have you heard of any Explorers...
  3. O

Need Community Help/Advice with my Sport Issue

Well I don't mean to defend the dealer but really I would wait and see a reasonable amount of time and hopefully get back the vechicle you wanted corrected. The saturday guy is the dealers problem and should not be the customers. On the payment thing that is really not the dealer or Fords...
  4. O

RPM on new Explorer...

Just curious here if everyone's Explorer runs 2000 RPM most of the time. I suspect that is why the mileage is the way it is. The best I can do is 25 on the highway at 70 and pretty much all time in town at different speeds in the city. Not complaining but this is the first vechicle in the past 5...
  5. O

New 2013 Explorer w/ 2.0 Ecoboost

The best MPG I have combined was 25.4. My hand calculations versus the computer are almost identical. I know it says 20 and 28 but we will see. I usually change over to Amsoil full synthetic quick and I seem to always net about another 1.5 MPG when I do. Not selling anything here, just reporting...
  6. O

New 2013 Explorer w/ 2.0 Ecoboost

Hi Everyone, I purchased a new red 2013 Explorer Limited for my wife for valentines day. She is coming out of my pickup. I brought it to her Friday when I returned home as I work out of town (165 miles). Yes it was a big hit. My wife could have not been happier. She drove me around Friday...
Back