Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

PPE custom downpipes for the Explorer Sport

Same parts fit, no difference. :)
  2. E

Gauging interest on charge pipes (hot pipes) for 3.5L Ecoboost Explorer Sport

I currently make a set of charge pipes to replace the factory plastic/rubber pieces that after time begin to fail (the rubber parts specifically). I am looking to gauge interest on sets for you guys. I'll have to rent my friend a car for a week as I get them made and then invest having the...
  3. E

My 2016 Explorer Sport - Project Wanderlust

Glad we were able to be a part of the build and provide some downpipes and partner with LET on getting you the tune (once SCT has your strategy).
  4. E

Have you done headers before, if so pretty easy in comparison, if not then I would have a shop do them.
  5. E

Awesome thanks for the dyno sheets!
  6. E

Unless somebody buys them and installs and tests pre/post it won't happen unfortunately. Lots of discussion on eb-pf.com on the sho version which is identical except a small bend
  7. E

RX Performance catch can for Explorer Sport

This is a great guide for installing a catch can on the explorer sport, just use the pre-made hoses instead of cutting them: http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,2536.0.html
  8. E

Are you guys interested in a downpipe group buy?

OK guys I worked it out with my supplier that I can get special pricing if I do 10 sets of pipes - mixed quantities of catted/off road pipes is fine so here we go: $750.00 on catted pipes - Updated 1/28/2015 $820 shipped to make it easier for everyone $560.00 on off road pipes - Updated...
  9. E

So How Do We Get 450Hp Out of a Sport

Actually in this case they're using 100% meth and are using it as a bit of additional fuel. Not my customers, others from a large scale tuner for high HP applications.
  10. E

RX Performance catch can for Explorer Sport

Catch can for transverse vehicles! A complete ready to go plug and play solution with clean side separator for the transverse Ecoboost vehicles is now available from UPR. All hoses are plug and play, remove factory hose/connector and use new hose with factory style connector. Comes with bracket...
  11. E

You can't just do a fuel pump or injectors on this DI engine, nothing available. That's where meth comes in, people are using it as a supplemental fueling source to allow for additional boost. Key to success: Tune + meth + downpippes is the best power combo right now an intake is entirely...
  12. E

Easiest way for 450 or close to it would be upgraded stockers and meth injection, way easier than anything else. If you want a bit more 100 or 110 octane gas will help as well. 100 octane alone on my car at the track was worth like .8 in the 1/4 mile due to increased timing.
  13. E

It's completely different turbos guys, much larger on F150 in comparison to what the transverse vehicles have. The Ford GT basically uses the same setup that I had on my 600WHP flex for fuel, it has both direct injection and port fuel injection for extra fueling. The key with these vehicles is...
  14. E

Eco Power Parts updates

Dyno room coming together - 60" screen in the corner of the room. Latest dyno of my coupe yesterday - still mid tuning - 729whp/694wtq ProEFI will be tuning the nitrous two stage setup today and getting final numbers Video Link
  15. E

Eco Power Parts updates

As part of my involvement with Black Market Racing (http://blackmarketracing.net) I will be combining EcoPowerParts.com with Blackmarketracing.net to make the websites/IT stuff manageable. This is months out but just letting you know. I will keep control of the domain, just long term if will...
  16. E

SCT X4 WITH custom tuning

No not really, the custom SCT tunes from Torrie allow you to do data logging and create updates specific to your vehicle/environment/fuel available in your area. Running a generic tune won't work for places like Phoenix where I live as the gas is so bad that stock vehicles ping...
  17. E

Updates to Eco Power Parts and new shop!

Pretty sure this would work nicely here: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=237650 :D
  18. E

Sorry the forum here doesn't auto resize like most :(
  19. E

Eco Power Parts is constantly evolving, the next step is to have a shop, dyno etc. In order to accomplish this I have become partners with a local shop - http://blackmarketracing.net and will slowly be converting from EPP to BMR - websites, business name the whole lot. The great thing is I'll be...
  20. E

Catless will through a CEL, you can tune that out however. I don't have any videos of them installed. If I could find a local guy I would have videos, dynos, install information etc. :(
  21. E

Upgraded Turbo Wheel

There's no compressor map for a custom compressor wheel for the GT15, sorry wish there was. You have 3 options right now - all without a compressor map that I know of (by order of price) My compressor wheel upgrade $1600 Livernois (Tial) upgrade $2100 ATP turbo upgrade - $2200 - full turbo upgrade.
  22. E

Upgraded Turbo Wheel

No, no compressor map.
  23. E

Upgraded Turbo Wheel

It's an upgraded compressor wheel - it was made by the Australians so we have to import it in for an application they have there with the GT15 turbo which isn't super popular. They had great results with it as well.
  24. E

Upgraded Turbo Wheel

I thought it was cheap, Livernois charges $2100 (or did) for their Tial turbo wheel upgrade. The $1600 includes rebuilding the turbo when it comes it, they replace all the ball bearings and rebuild the cartridge. Here's a couple of videos of my car with the upgraded turbo wheels that I sell...
Back